Prolouge: Before the Fall

In a barren wasteland, a man was scene standing out in the opening. Surrounding him was 4 different worlds, worlds that were all either destroyed into ruins or faded into digital existence. The worlds were place around the man in every north, south, east and west.

That's not all what's around the man as all of the surroundings were fallen warriors that gave up their lives over a war. A war against not an army nor all, but one man. And that said man was the one standing in the middle of the four worlds.

This said man goes by many names, a warlock, destroyer, god or people would like to call him king. He had a white armor with a giant ring on his back and two smaller ones on his wrists.

Suddenly, the so-called king felt a presents of a few people coming from all over the direction. The North side had three people with doctor's coat and a device that was strap onto their waist. As for the South, a group of people appeared and their leader was a man in black clothes and a giant sword. The West had a group of four girls with their colors red, white, black and yellow. Their leader is the red girl with a giant scythe. And finally, the East had a group of people with their headbands represent the sign of a leaf. A few of them carries weapons while others aren't.

All of them were now standing in front of the king as the whole area revealed to be what it looks like a war was once occurred here in the past. All of the people from the four worlds now began to clash against the king as they readied their weapons and gears and ran towards him.

That is until a giant black hole suddenly appears ontop of the king as he went towards the black hole itself and pulled it towards the people down him.

The black hole exploded and all of the people from the four worlds were wiped out. The king himself laughed at the group as they're not powerful or stronger enough to take him down.

Everything was now fallen to the king himself. This was now a mistake and humanity is to blamed. However, there's still a small hope if that were to happened 15 years ago.

(15 Years Ago)

A young boy who was not more than 7, was on the streets in Konoha. It was a rainy day and that he couldn't find any shelter for the day or better yet forever.

Today was the day he was cast out and now disowned by his family that they saw him looked weak and being shamed at.

This boy was considered to be a failure.

Not taking any chances, the young boy head towards the forest in which was nearby at the village. He went there and took shelter at a small cave and sat there until the rain stops.

He began to cried himself as he was not like his siblings who they were considered perfect. The young boy had no love from his parents because they would use him for a training dummy for his siblings. He would get abused, neglected and abandoned from his parents and to this day they now disowned him from the family.

Life was hard around if your weak and had no one to care about you.

That is until a woman in white was eyeing on the boy secretly away from him. She saw of how the young boy was all alone and that he had no love from a family.

She then took out of what appears to be a crystal with inside of it was a digital like orb.

'My lord, your destiny of changing the world is now in your hands. I'll give you the power for you to become stronger and powerful.'

The woman then went towards the cave that had the boy inside there.

A new hero has arrive and he will judge all in their fate. However, he'll also change the course of the world. Is he a savior or a destroyer?

See you in the next game...