Connor Imagine.

For: @Vicky2xo (a.k.a Victoria)

Connor's P.O.V
___________

Being at the recording studios and not with my girlfriend is great! Sarcasm. It's hard, I see her at night but hardly ever during the day with her working and me working and when I'm on tour I hardly ever see her because she can't come along due to work reasons. I feel bad for her.

The hot summers days I want to be out at the beach, enjoying the sun and enjoying time with Victoria. The cold winters days I want to get wrapped up and go for a walk or cuddle up in front of the fire and watch a festive film but I hardly ever have time for this anymore.

It had been a long day recording and Joe had taken our phones off us to stop any distractions so I hadn't been able to talk to Victoria all day. We left the recording studios and all went our separate ways home - I went straight home to Victoria. She was sat waiting for me and she looked really eager and happy when I walked through the door but I was absolutely drained.

She looked at me and waited as if she was expecting something. I didn't have a clue what she was waiting for. Her face dropped like she was disappointed. I sat down on the sofa in front of the TV.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" Victoria asked.

"Yes please." I replied.

She left for the kitchen and put the kettle on, her phone made a notification sound for a text message - her phone was right next to me.

"Just check what that was." She shouted over the noise of the kettle from the kitchen.

I read the message and my heart dropped.

Hi Victoria,

Happy birthday. Hope Connor gets you loads of nice things. See you soon Jade x

I'd forgotten her birthday. What kind of boyfriend does that?

"Who was it?" She shouted.

"Jade saying happy birthday." I answered.

I feel awful. I went in my pocket and got my phone out. Holiday websites.

I went straight onto a holiday website and booked tickets for 4 nights in Rome at a 5* hotel. It was quicker than I thought.

Victoria came back into the room with two cups of tea in her hand. I stood up and took them both, ran into the kitchen and poured them down the sink.

Victoria looked at me in a confused way.

"Upstairs. Pack your bags. Now." I shouted and pulled her upstairs.

We got into the taxi that I had booked earlier and went straight to the airport. When we got there she found out that we were going to Rome and she was so pleased and happy but on the flight I did admit that I had forgotten, but she didn't seem that bothered!

--------------------

Sorry it took so long!

Question: Has anyone been to Dubai??

Katie xxx