Brad Imagine.

For: melyboat (a.k.a Mel)

Brad's P.O.V
__________

"Straight off the plane to a new hotel." I sang to myself.

We'd just landed in Australia and have a show in a few hours. We've all got serious jet lag and we're honestly not ready for the show. We've been stuck on a plane for the past 22 hours and we're just in need of a really long sleep. I'll just have to find some red bulls and hope I don't fall asleep and miss the show.

We went straight from the airport to the venue of tonight's show. I was in so much pain with my back from being stuck on the plane, I decided to go straight to the physiotherapist.

I strolled down the corridor to the physio's room still humming the tune of midnight memories. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard the girl shout.

I walked in and smiled at the girl sat on the edge of the bed.

"What can I do for you?" She said with a slight Australian accent.

"My back is really sore from sitting in the same position on the plane, I was wondering if you could do something to help me." I replied.

I recognised her, she is Mel, the physiotherapist for all the famous celebrities in Australia (apparently Luke Hemmings has her on speed dial!)

She had the hands of an angel. After about 20 minutes my back was completely pain free.

"Hey, can I have your number in case I need you again?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She replied.

I gave her my phone and she typed her number into it.

~~~~~

After the show I was feeling the full effects of jet lag and I thought about getting another massage off Mel to help me relax after such a good show.

Calling Mel.

Mel: Hello.

Me: Hi, I was just wondering whether you were still in the arena.

Mel: No sorry I just got home about five minutes ago, why?

Me: Ohh it doesn't matter, I wanted you to do some more work on my back but it can wait till tomorrow.

Mel: What hotel are you staying in?

Me: Sydney Harbour Hotel.

Mel: I'm on my way. Meet me in reception.

Call ended.

About 20 minutes after putting the phone down I met Mel in reception. We walked up to my room together and she told me to lie on the bed with my shirt off - we've only just met and she's telling me to take my clothes off.

She rubbed and massaged so many oils into my body but it just felt so nice and relaxing. I didn't want her to stop.

When she stopped I didn't want her to leave. She's a very attractive girl with amazing hands.

"I'll see you soon then?" She said to me as she was packing her things away.

"Can you not stay for a bit, I want to get to know you more." I replied.

"Ok then." She smiled.

She lay next to me on the double bed looking up to the ceiling. We asked questions about each other and told each other jokes. It was really fun. There came a moment of silence, but I soon realised how late it was and Mel had fallen asleep next to me. I don't mean to sound like a stalker because I've only just met her but she looks beautiful when she sleeps.

I didn't want to wake her, but I didn't want to leave her and startle her when she wakes up in the morning next to me - someone she's only just met.

I decided to leave her where she was. Before I could even think of moving somewhere else the jet lag took over my body and I fell asleep too.

~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with my arms wrapped around Mel's waist under the covers. I tried to move but she woke up and realised the situation we were currently in. She looked at me and I tried moving my arms away as quick as I could.

"Don't move, I like it." She said as she put her head on my bare chest.

The awkwardness disappeared as it became clear that we both had the same feelings towards each other.

~~~~~

3 years, 27 weeks and 5 days later...

We're married with two lovely homes - one in England and one in Australia - and waiting for the arrival of our first child.

--------------------

Hope it's ok!!

Katie xxx