Brad Imagine.

For: @TheVampsElle (a.k.a Elle)

Brad's P.O.V
__________

Me, Elle, James, Connor and Tristan were all sat in the home that we had all shared since me and Elle started dating. That's been a long time. I think it's nearly three years now that we have been boyfriend and girlfriend and I have loved every second of it. Yes our life has been and still is a roller coaster. We had even split up for a few weeks because of our differences.

After the big break up we never wanted to leave each other's side. Everywhere I went she went, everywhere she went I went. She's even been on tour and holidays with us she's been like a new member of the band. The fans love her. Every time we get stopped it's always a picture of us two together and the fan not just me. That's what I love. The fans are so accepting and are always up for a cheeky little kiss between me and Elle in public.

However, recently I've noticed that we've been growing apart. I don't know whether I'm paranoid or it's really happening. I'm just too worried to loose her again. It broke my heart the last time that we broke up and I don't know what I would do if it happened again.

I feel like she has been getting a lot closer to Connor for some reason. Whenever we're in the car or on the tour bus she sits next to him. She laughs at every joke he cracks yet when I say something funny I just get a dirty look.

We're all sat in front of the TV now but Connor and Elle are lay together on the floor whispering to each other and smiling. Sometimes things get a little too much and this was too much for me to handle.

I walked off towards the bathroom, went in and locked the door.

"What's wrong with me." I whispered to myself in the mirror.

~~~~~

Over the next few days/weeks Connor and Elle were getting noticeably closer. I really wasn't paranoid after all. It was July so the sun was out and the temperature hard risen significantly. We all decided that a day out to the beach would be a good idea. But when we got there neither Connor or Elle would come in the sea and they would not separate, she didn't even say a word to me throughout the whole day.

~~~~~

My birthday arrived. I woke up to an empty bed. We really had grown apart there was no chemistry or spark between the two of us. It might just be best if we take a break. Again.

I got up to go find my 'girlfriend'. She was no where to be seen, I made it to the kitchen and there was a note on the kitchen counter.

I'm at Connor's parents house. I'll be back before dinner tonight.

No kiss. No smiley face. Just a plain, boring letter. It made my blood boil. She would rather spend the day with her boyfriends best friend than her actual boyfriend. I was fuming.

I stormed upstairs and got dressed. Great start to your birthday isn't it?

Once I was dressed I ran outside, jumped in my car and drove to Connor's parents house.

I finally arrived, my hands shaking from anger. I reached the front door. I banged my fists as hard as I could against the wood. No answer.

"Open the door. I'm not stupid Con. I know your in there with MY girlfriend." I shouted whilst still banging on the door.

All of a sudden the door flung open and Connor stood there looking extremely innocent.

I barged on past him without saying a word. I immediately looked to the top of the stairs to see my girlfriend stood there in a tight, short, black, lace dress with black heels in her hand.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that." I said in anger.

"Out."

"Where?" I questioned.

"To a birthday party." She replied.

"Ohh great. You'd rather get with your boyfriends best friend and go to a birthday party on your own boyfriends birthday. Classic. Happy birthday to me." I shouted as I turned on my heel and headed for the door.

"You didn't let me explain." She said.

"What is there to explain. Lies aren't really a good birthday present you know." I sarcastically said.

"The party is for you, me and Connor have been acting differently lately because we have been planning this for you and us pretending to be the way we are was all part of the plan because we knew you would get angry and come over here. But you ruined it for yourself by not looking around downstairs first." She said.

I opened the door to the living room which stretched for the whole length of the house. People jumped up with party poppers and balloons. I looked towards of the back of the room out of the window and saw a garden full of people in bikinis and shorts.

"It's a pool party." Elle said.

I was still pretty angry but amazed at all the effort that she had put in for this. I didn't  expect a single thing.

"Thanks. And I'm sorry I flipped out." I said as I turned round to her, giving her a kiss.

I slowly came out of my annoyed mood throughout the day.

--------------------

Thanks for everything.

Katie xxx