author's note

Hi, guys. I'm glad you read this author's note^^

I wanted to thank you all so much for joining me on this journey. This was my first book and of course also first fanfiction. I would've never thought it would ever be this successful. We recently hit 85k and I thank you so so much. I know this won't be the end though, because there are new people reading this story every day.

Looking back at my old chapters, I actually think they're awful-_-' ...It's like looking at an old drawing and if I would be a reader, I wouldn't like some of the chapters ...should I rewrite them? Naaah~, I'm too lazy.

I just think my writing has improved over the time, which is great. It also improved my English a bit.

Also, please go read "Twofaced"! It's my new book, a Dabi x Reader and I think it has a good reading experience and a good backstory. (YES, MY OC HAS AN ACTUAL FREAKING BACKSTORY THIS TIME:3) If you decide to check it out, I put the shortcut to my profile here and also at the end of this author's note.
_alicia-chan_

Also, I stumbled over a cool feature on Wattpad yesterday. It shows the statistics of the story, including the readers. For example, as expected most of you are female, but there are more males than I thought.

Also, most of you are about my age, as expected, but I didn't think there would be so many people that much older than me lol

But most interesting was where you're from. Tag yourself ^^

- more than half of you guys are from the USA

-Philippines

-Canada

-Germany (of course ;3 [Hi waffles])

-UK

-Australia

-New Zealand

-Korea

-Indonesia

-Malaysia

-Thailand

-India

-Nepal

-South Africa

-Nigeria

-Chile

-Russia

-France

-Norway

-Finland

-Poland

-Romania

-Italy

-Austria

-Switzerland

-Ireland

-Honduras

-Panama

-Puerto Rico

-Trinidad and Tobago

-Jamaica

-Georgia

Did I forget anyone? Just so many different places and cultures...

Edit: Just to clarify, I didn't really forget  these countries. I only listed the ones that were listed in the statistics at the time of the end of the story. Here are countries that joined in. 

-Singapore

-Guyana

-Japan

-Mexico

-Turkey

-Egypt

-Spain

-Bulgaria

-Haiti

-Czech Republic

-Latvia

-Vietnam

-Sweden

-China

-Zimbabwe

-Jordan

-Brazil

Next thing: This book is taking part in the Wattys2019 ^^ I'm really excited about it. But I won't expect much of it...The chances of actually winning are pretty low...

Now last, but definitely not least is your SURPRISE!»»» I will probably be writing little extras for this story, like... Maybe (Y/N) is telling Sutsuki a story about her time at UA that was not in the book yet, so it's practically an OVA or kinda second Season (idk) Just tell me what you think of this idea.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING<3 seeya;3

(_alicia-chan_)