16. Groups

Bakugo's POV

The bus ride wasn't really interesting. I just sat there with headphones on, because those idiots were fucking annoying and the girls were damn loud, shipping each other with some of the guys.

Finally, we arrived.

Everybody stood up and exited the bus. In the back were our bags and we wanted to get them. An inpatient crowd began building and nobody could properly get their bag.

I saw the little (Y/N) almost crushed by the crowd. I decided to fight my way through my classmates and grab my and (Y/N)s bags.

As I gave her stuff to her, she smiled and thanked me. Cute.

Then we went to our rooms. There was only one girl's and one boy's room. Ugh...

I prepared my bed in a corner far away from the damn idiots and FUCKING DEKU.

(Y/N)'s POV

We were in the girl's room. At the moment we discussed our ships more and wondered what the teachers planned next.

Soon we found out...

"So, you will be exploring the environment in teams of two people next. Each girl chooses a male partner or whatever. "
Aizawa explained. We girls knew exactly what to do.

"Jiro?" our teacher questioned.
"SHE TAKES KAMINARI!" all girls and Sero, who had listened to our conversation at the bus yelled.

"Okay, whatever... "

Jiro was speechless. We decided to make our ships sail. This continued with Momo and Todoroki, Mina and Kirishima, Toru and Ojiro, Tsu and Tokoyami, Uraraka and Midoriya, and...

"(L/N)?"

"SHE TAKES BAKUGO!" The girls claimed. I blushed.

"Okay. The boys left just find a partner or whatever. " Aizawa sighed. "Now just go. Who's not here again till evening gets no dinner. "

I stepped over to Bakugo and we started exploring the nature around. Of course, we began with hiking, talking about random stuff. ~

"How can you like this?!" I whined out of breath.

"Stop whining! It's not that fucking exhausting!"

"If you have so much energy left, you can carry me. " I joked.

Bakugo didn't seem to notice the joking, because he lifted me up and carried me on his shoulder.

" Hey, that was a joke!" I said.

"I know, but I can't stand your damn whining. "

"... "

"... "

"This is uncomfortable. "

"I'm not a fucking couch. Live with it!"

"Can I at least get on your back?"

"If you have to... "he sighed.

This was way better.