27. Round 2

(Y/N)'s POV

After some time, everyone had passed the finishing line and the festival moved on to the second round. It was a game with headbands or whatever.

My and Bakugo's headbands were worth the most points, because we were both in first place of the trail.

That fact made the decision easy, that we would work together. In our team also were some others of our class.

"So, who's the leader?"

"Me!" Bakugo and I said in unison.

"I will be!" I claimed.

"No, I will!" Bakugo said.

I calmed us both down with my quirk.

"You know you can't always use your quirk. " he said calmly.

"Yeah.... Can I please be the leader? I already have a strategy and you're way heavier than me. "

He growled ".... okay... "

We all got in position. The signal noise went off and the game began.

I commanded my team into a corner. It was a bit of a struggle, because other teams of course targeted us. When we stood in place, I built a wall of white light.

"Okay, guys... This should save our points for some time. "

"But I want to fight the other bastards!"

"No! It's too risky. You can still fight them in the next round. "

I kept the wall up and it seemed to work. Though I was slowly getting weaker, but my teammates supported me as much as they could.

My light objects are breakable, and to keep on fixing the damages was really exhausting.

I felt many people trying to break the wall or pass it.

"Watch out! Someone is trying to climb over the wall. " One of my teammates pointed out.

Well... Bakugo blasted that someone away.... Fine by me.
After all I wanted to win this.

Soon the time was up, and I could finally let the wall break.
The others could let me down and we were totally happy. We won.

Then Present Mic announced all the winner teams. We were in first place. Me and Bakugo had a run today, didn't we...

That meant we were part of the final round. Great!