17. Carrying

(Y/N)'s POV

Bakugo and I were still hiking. Well... He was hiking, while carrying me on his back.

He really seemed to enjoy it and we just talked about random stuff and 'explored' the nature... , until we arrived at a bench to sit down and enjoy the view.

"Want a break?"

"...'kay"

Bakugo let me jump off his back and we sat down. The view indeed was beautiful. From here you could see the lake Aizawa mentioned.

" Wow! " I sighed.

The deep blue water reflected the pinkish light of the sunset. I turned my face at Bakugo, who seemed to like the view as well. I could swear, that he... smiled.... Cute!

" You should smile more often, you know. " I said calmly.

"Oh, shut up!" he turned his face away.

" You wanna go swimming there tomorrow?" I changed the topic.

" Sur-" his answer was interrupted by a growl. The growl of our stomachs.

I giggled. " Guess it's pretty late already, huh. We should probably head back. "

" Yeah. I'm not keen on skipping meal tonight. "

We stood up to head back to the hotel. But well... I forgot about gravity and now going downhill and stuff... and I tripped. Normally it wouldn't have been a big deal, but the pain caught me off guard.

"YOU IDIOT!"

"Auww~" I whined. My knee bled, and everything hurt like hell. I tried to get up, but of course I couldn't. Bakugo helped me up and... walking didn't really work either.

" Idiot! Now I have to carry you again. " Bakugo said in a slightly pissed tone.

"Sorry~" I apologized still a little whiny.

He picked me up gently this time, being careful not to hurt me. I wasn't on his shoulder or back this time though. He carried me bridal style. I felt just like a princess. ~

When we arrived at the hotel again, some of our classmates were already waiting. They all still stood in their teams, chatting a little blushing. Even Todoroki blushed.

The plan worked out.

As they then noticed us, the girls looked worried.

"What happened? " Ochako asked.

"This idiot tripped, and I had to carry her all the way back. " Bakugo responded.

Immediately the girls took me to the infirmary of the hotel and cleaned the wound and stuff. They also lectured me about how I should be more careful and then fangirled about how cute Bakugo carried me.