5. Challenge

(Y/N)'s POV

The lesson was finally over, and it was lunch time. I was starving.

As I was going through the door, on my way to the cafeteria, I heard someone calling my name. But not my last name, like I had expected. A sweet voice was calling '(Y/N)'.

I turned to her excited, because I knew that voice.

"Tsu!!" I said happily. "I'm so glad you're here too. "

She smiled " Yeah, same. You hungry?"

I nodded, and we went to the cafeteria.

There we sat with some other girls from our class. We all introduced ourselves and we got along well. I never really had trouble making friends.

Then loud steps were heard. A specific ash-blond male was angrily coming over to us.

"HI, BITCH." I guess he was talking to me.

"Hello, ASSHOLE."I smirked.

Now he was even more angry. "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"Nothing, nothing... "I said in an innocent tone.

"I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!"

"OH, YOU THINK SO??"

"YEAH, I FUCKING THINK SO, RIGHT HERE AND NOW!"

"You stupid or something? We can't fight here and now. "

The girls behind me were relieved I said that, though they were too scared to say anything.

"But we could fight during hero training. Then I won't waste my precious free time and I wouldn't wanna be kicked out. I just made it here, haven't I?"

He was about to explode of rage, but then he agreed. ".... DEAL!!"

Blondie stomped away again.

"Are you sure you wanna do that. He seemed scary and very angry?" Momo said.

"Do you know him already? What happened?" Uraraka asked.

I told them what had happened, and the bell rang. We were going back to our classroom.

We had a 'physical education test competition sort of thing', but no hero training just yet.

It was announced to bring our hero costumes for tomorrow though, because then we would have some free training time. While Aizawa, whose name Tsu told me, said so the asshole smirked.

I noticed I didn't even know asshole's name. I should have looked at his name at the board of the entrance exam rankings!

The teacher called him Bakugo, so I guess that's it. There also was some broccoli head, who called him 'Kacchan'. He didn't seem to like that name, so I'd make sure to remember it.

At the end of that P.E. test competition sort of thing, the rankings were revealed again.
After searching my name, I was looking for his full name.

There! Bakugo Katsuki...

Bakugo Katsuki