25. Sports Festival?

Bakugo's POV

Yesterday we had discovered the pink light of (Y/N)'s quirk. Today we planned on trying out stuff with it. It's better if you know what you're working with.

"So... it works on people... "(Y/N) thought out loud.

"... and it makes them shut up. "

"But I think it does more. Kaminari didn't just shut up. He also calmed down. "

"Maybe it calms emotions?"

"...... Seems legit!"

"... so, wanna try some stuff out with it?"

"Alright, let's go!".

(Y/N) got up, grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of her room. When we stopped, we stood right in the middle of the living room. Some of our classmates sat on the couch and just talked. My friend walked up to some girls.

"Hi, guys. How are you?"

"Hi, (Y/N). I'm fine. "

"Hi... I could feel better... "

"What's the matter?"

"I just feel like everyone else is so much stronger than me, and that *blah blah blah*"

"No, you are strong as well! .... Maybe I can make you feel better. "

"Do what you think is right..." the girl (I forgot her name. I don't care about extras. ) sighed.

(Y/N)'s hands began to glow pink. She held the light at the girl in front of her. The girl's frustrated expression then turned into a really calm one.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Yes... Thanks. " she smiled.

(Y/N) and I smirked at each other.

~time skip~

I sat at my desk in the classroom, because it was Monday and school had started again. Ugh...

Our teacher stepped in front of the class like always.

"Good morning... I have an announcement to make again... Will this ever stop?... "he sighed. "The sports festival will be soon... or whatever. It is important for you. There you can show your skills. People all over the world will watch it on TV, so you better train. And that's what you will do now. Let's go!... "

Sports festival? Fucking finally! I will win! This time even against (Y/N). She can't trick me twice.

Everybody stood up and we all went to the changing rooms and then to the training ground. I wanted to prepare myself perfectly for the sports festival and everyone trained hard.

No matter how hard the others train, I will win.