34. Christmas Eve with Bakugo

(Y/N)'s POV

All my sadness was blown away with that one sentence. In fact, I was the happiest girl on earth.

"Do you want to come to my place? My parents won't mind. " Bakugo offered me.

"... of course. It would be unbearable for me to leave you now. "

He just smiled and took my hand.

"Does this make us a couple now?" I asked.

"... Hell yes!" Suddenly his eyes widened as if he remembered something.

"QUIRK!"

I activated my quirk. By now it was already a reflex.

"GREEN!" we said in unison.

He blushed at the thought of his love being the reason for this.

"We will figure it out tomorrow, okay? "

"Yeah, I'm hungry as fuck, and my old hag made food, so let's go to my place now. "

"Okay. " I smiled.

We continued our way to Bakugo's home, hand in hand. It wasn't too embarrassing. We were already close before this, so it was fine.

We stopped in front of the door. Bakugo looked me in the eyes.

"Ok, be warned. My old hag is a bit weird. "

I nodded and in that moment the door opened. But we weren't the ones opening it. It was a woman, that looked really similar to Bakugo. I guess his mom.

"KATSUKI!" she suddenly yelled. Yup, definitely his mom. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU B- oh, a cute girl! *gasp* IS THAT THAT GIRLFRIEND YOUR TEACHER TOLD ME ABOUT!? Please come inside. "

She's really polite(?), but what teacher!? Girlfriend!? I mean, we are a couple, but just since a few minutes!

"MOM, FUCKING CUT THE CRAP! " We stepped inside. "YES, SHE IS THE GIRL ALL MIGHT TALKED ABOUT, BUT SHE WASN'T MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME, KATSUK- WAIT...... WASN'T!? SO NOW SHE IS!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

I didn't really know what to do... as well as a man with brown hair, I assumed Katsuki's dad.

"YES, NOW SHE IS!"

"AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?"

"Uhm... He just confessed to me... "

"WAIT, WHAT?! Oh, sorry. I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Mitsuki Bakugo, Katsuki's mom. Nice to meet you. "

"Hello, I'm (Y/N)(L/N). Nice to meet you too. "

"So, you are Katsuki's girlfriend... I'm so proud. " she had tears in her red eyes, that looked similar to Katsuki's. "Masaru, did you hear that? This cute girl is our son's girlfriend!"

The man nodded. I guess he was used to this kind of behavior, but he also greeted me.

Katsuki explained all the stuff of me being alone on Christmas and asked, if I could stay here. Mitsuki didn't even hesitate to agree.

We than ate, and by the way the food was delicious. I had a good time, even though it was a little bit awkward. The conversations were mostly nice. Later, when I suggested to go home, they insisted on me staying there, saying Christmas wasn't over yet. Fine.

Me and Katsuki walked into his room. To my surprise, it was really tidy.

"So, where am I going to sleep?" I asked in a tired voice.

"There. " he pointed to his bed.

"And where are you going to sleep?"

"There. " he was still pointing to his bed.

".... okay...... " I was really tired, so I didn't care much. There's actually nothing really weird about it. I'm his girlfriend now!

"But what am I going to wear? I don't have my stuff with me."

"wait, I'm gonna give you something. " he opened his closest and handed me.... a way to big hoodie...... how cliché.... but I'm not complaining.

A few minutes later, after changing and stuff, I could finally go to sleep. Katsuki laid down next to me, and we cuddled. It was really warm, and I fell asleep.