Beach Days- Horace

This was requested by strawbaby_milk. I hope you like it. Sorry, it took so long!

We were at the beach when I ran up to Millard. I lightly touched his arm and I became invisible. See, my peculiarity is the ability to possess another's peculiar talent by simply touching them. This can be fun, especially when I get Millard's peculiarity.

After I became invisible, I walked over to my boyfriend, Horace, who was standing knee-deep in the water. Horace hates coming to the beach, but I made him come with us today. He didn't see me approaching him, so I hid behind him. He turned around, and right as he did, I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him into the water. Before he fell, I became visible again because I obtained Horace's peculiarity, so he saw me. Right after he saw me, he grabbed onto me, bringing me into the water, too.

Horace and I fell into the water, laughing. "Really, (y/n)? Now my suit is drenched." He said. I began to laugh, harder than I already was.

"Sorry, love, I had to. You were just standing there. You're such an easy target. Maybe don't wear a suit to the beach next time." I said. He rolled his eyes and kissed me on the nose. My nose scrunched up, and he just laughed at me. Horace stood up out of the water, holding a hand out for me. "Thank you," I told him. Once I stood up, I kissed Horace.

Right as we broke the kiss, I pushed him into the water again. This time, I didn't go into the water, too. "Hey!" He cried. "Not fair!" I ran out of the water, onto the beach, where my friends were packing up their belongings, and getting ready to leave.

"(Y/n), we're about to leave, okay?" Emma told me.

"Okay," I said. I looked behind me, and Horace was running towards me. I began to run, and when I checked behind me again, he was still chasing after me.

"Get back here!" He called after me.

"Never!" I yelled, laughing.

I started to slow down after running in circles for a few minutes. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms pick me up. "Ahh!" I screamed, "Let go of me!"

He lowered me so that my feet touched the ground, and he was still holding onto me. "Never." He whispered. "Today was fun. I love you, (y/n)."

I smiled. "I love you, too, Horace."

We were about to kiss when Enoch called over to us. "Let's go!" I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to Horace. I gave him a quick kiss and ran from him. He chased me to the house. Today was one of the best days I've ever had, and I'm so glad I could spend it with the boy whom I've fallen madly in love with. 

Author's Note
Hey! Sorry this took so long to publish. This was requested by strawbaby_milk. I hope you liked it.

Does anyone have any requests? I'm happy to take requests.

I'll be posting tomorrow as well, and it will be a Hugh x reader one-shot. I'm planning two more one-shots that haven't been requested, so those three should all be up by Tuesday night.

Bye!!! 🐝🐝🐝