Victor

Hey! So I'm seriously so sorry that this didn't get published yesterday as I promised. My phone crashed and I ended up getting a new one today so here you go!

This was suggested by addyh13 so I hope you like it! Sorry, it's so short though.
~kat🐝🐝🐝
__________________________________

"Tag! You're it, Victor!" I laughed. I was playing tag with my boyfriend Victor and his sister Bronwyn.

"Get back here, (y/n)!" He cried. Bronwyn and I ran as fast as we could, but I was a bit faster than her. Even though I was harder to catch, Victor ran after me. I was fast, but Victor was faster. Suddenly he grabbed me so fast that I didn't even know what hit me. I screamed because, with his super strength, it hurt when he used too much force.

"AHH!" I screamed and he let go of me.

I collapsed to the floor, about to cry. "(Y/N)!" Victor yelled. Bronwyn had gone inside to hide and didn't know what was going on. Victor knelt next to me, with so much worry in his eyes. "It's going to be alright. I'm so so so sorry, (y/n) I didn't mean to hurt you." At this point, he was in tears.

"I'm okay Victor. I'm fine." He gave me a bone-crushing hug and I yelped a little.

"Ouch!" He let go.

"Sorry!"

I laughed. "You're fine. I love you so much, Victor." He smiled.

"I love you too, (y/n). And I'm very sorry. I would never try to hurt you."

"I know."

___________________________________
A/n
Hey! So sorry that this is short. I ran out of ideas. This was suggested by addyh13 so I hoped you liked it.

My next shot is going to be of Millard. I'll try to get that up either tonight or tomorrow.

Bye!!! 🐝🐝🐝