Enoch (#2)

"UGH, YOU'RE THE WORST!" I screamed at Enoch O'Connor, the guy I had a seriously awful crush on.

"Seriously (y/n)? You're being immature." I rolled my eyes.

"Like you should talk! Just take your little dolls and go back into the basement where you belong. At least if you're there I won't have to look at your stupid face." I feel so bad now. I know what his dolls are called. Homunculus, or homuncli plural. And I love seeing him. Especially when he's happy. But anytime I'm around, he's not happy. Plus I can't even remember what this stupid argument is about.

"Homunculi." His voice was just a whisper now. He started to walk away when I just started to cry. "Oh stop crying (y/n). It's babyish." With that, he walked away. I was trying to hold back more tears while I was on the way to my best friend Horace's room. I knocked on the door.

"Hey (y/n). Another argument with Enoch?" I nodded. I sat down and just cried on his shoulder.

"Horace I like Enoch but we're always fighting. He just hates me." I was yelling by the time I finished talking.

"I'm sorry (y/n). Do you want me to talk to Enoch for you?" That was sweet of him but I politely declined.

"No thank you, Horace. I think I should tell him." He nodded and I left.

"Enoch?" I knocked on his bedroom door. "Can we talk? Please?" He opened the door. He looked so stressed like he hadn't slept in days. "Enoch! Are you alright? You look so tired." He rolled his eyes at me.

"You should talk. You look awful." I frowned, holding back tears. That hurt.

"Enoch?"

"What?"

"Why are you always so mean to me?" His eyes softened.

"I don't try to be. You're rude to me as well."

"Sorry. I just... IreallylikeyouandIdontreallyknowhowelsetotalktoyou. Sorry." He just started at me, and suddenly gave me a huge hug.

"I LIKE YOU TOO!" he yelled. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I never knew how to talk to you before. I'm sorry."

"It's alright (y/n). I love you."

"I love you, too, Enoch."

____________________

Hi. I'm so so so sorry for being SO inactive. I've been really busy and haven't gotten to update at all. This is just sort of a little filler one shot and I promise I'll have some longer ones up soon.

Bye!!! 🐝🐝🐝