033.

Malaysia POV
12:35pm

I just got out the shower and put my clothes on

"Y'all ready??" I asked the girls as they laid on my bed on they phones.

"Yeah come on" Kennedy said getting up.

I put some joggers on and my Chinese shirt.

I flat ironed my hair. I put my Chanel slides on and sprayed perfume on.

I put on my lipgloss.

We left out my room. We walked downstairs and walked to the garage and got in Kennedy car.

She drove to key and my house. I put the code in the thing and the gates unlocked.

We pulled into the driveway and it was bout like 5 cars outside.

"Damn bitch what's going on?" Molly said.

"Shit don't know but let's go" Rocky said as Kennedy parked the car.

"Der go dolph ass" Kennedy said.

We all got out the car. We walked to the door and it was unlocked.

We walked in that bitch.

"Bitch they in the living room go up der to the steps Let's go" Rocky whispered and we walked up the stairs. We stood over the balcony and looked at them.

They didn't see us so we went to me and key room and packed the rest of my shit up.

They left to take the stuff to the car while I loaded another bag with the rest of my shit.

"So u just gon leave me huh??" Key said closing the door and he locked it. He put his Hennessy bottle down and walked towards me.

"Key move" I said backing back.

"Nah u wanna leave me. Wats allat tuff shit u was talking on the internet. Wassup now??" He said getting up closer.

I heard my sisters banging on the door.

"Get the fuck out my face key" I said as he got closer and he grabbed me by my neck and choked me tight.

"Lettt me goooo keyyyy" I said with tears in my eyes then he let me go.

He unlocked the door while I caught my breath and he walked out the room mad.

"Wait a min bitch" Kennedy going in the other closet.

"Bitch we must of missed this closet these yo clothes??" Rocky asked.

I finally caught my breath and went in the other closet.

"Hell nawl these not my fucking clothes. Oh he bold bold done moved the bitch in after I leave right" I said then I yanked the door open and I grabbed the bitch clothes and threw her shit over the balcony.