004

5:30 PM
Downtown ATL
Malaysia POV

I pulled up to the photoshoot and I went into the studio

I went into the make up room and they did my make up and just curled my hair a lil bit.

I went into the dressing room and put on this lace body suit and they rubbed me down in baby oil.

"U ready?" Asked the photographer.

"Yea come on" I said walking out to the red back drop and they handed me a red balloon.

"Fuck y'all think I am?? It?" I asked and they laughed.

"We just thought it was cute"

"Ehhh Ight come on"

We shot the pictures and then we took more.

I finished up and grabbed my stuff and went home.

I pulled up at the house and walked in.

Y'all I was so damn sleepy I didn't even park in the damn garage shit I just hopped out and went str8 to my room.

I took a quick ass shower and put my robe on and got in the bed and went to sleep.

10:30PM

I woke up and looked at the clock.

My phone kept going off and I tried to ignore it but I finally answered.

"Mane who is thissss" I asked in a drowsy voice.

"It's your damn mother" the lady in the phone said then I opened my eyes fully and looked at the screen.

"Oh my bad hey ma wassup" I said yawning .

"Don't wassup me. Come get this hard headed asss little girl I'm tired of her bull shit" my momma said mid yelling.

"Who???"

"Who yo dumb ass think??"

"Molly???"

"Ding ding, come get her I'm tired of her shit Malaysia"

"Ma where is ken at?"

"She at work and I want this lil girl out right now"

"What she do???"