014.

5:35am
Molly POV

The party was still going and we bout higher than a bitch

Dolph finally ended the party and Me & Bagg,Glock & Lay, Fat, & Ariel, Dolph & Kennedy went to Waffle House. Woo had went home cuz his ass gotta be some where later.

"That shit was lit as hell damn we need to do that again" Fat said.

"When u get u a big ass house then we can do it again. No more damn parties at our house shit I'm still trying to find out how to replace my rug" Kennedy said.

"Bitchhh shut up about that damn rug damn. My bad if I left that hoe face leakin on your carpet shit had to teach her a lesson" Malaysia said laughing.

"I hate I missed that shit" Bag said.

"Shit yo ass gon see it later on damn near everybody recorded it" Dolph said.

"What if she press charges" Ariel said.

"Bitch we gon beat that case like lay beat that face" I said.

"PERIODT" the girls said and I laughed.

"Y'all is a damn shame they need to lock y'all ass up so y'all can get beat up" Fat said.

"Somebody need to beat that fat ass stomach back flat bipolar body having ass nigga" I told him.

"Yooo I thought I was the only one that noticed that on his pictures. One min he fat then skinny then back fat" Malaysia said.

Kennedy hollerrdddd.

"Y'all get off my nigga shit I like his fat belly" Ariel said rubbing his belly.

"Then she gon rub his belly" Glock said and we all laughed.

"Okay hyenas y'all can shut y'all bald asses up with y'all stale ass wigs on" Fat said.

"YO HOMIE NOT COMPLAININGGG THOOOO plus my shit never stale" Malaysia said sticking her tongue out then she flicked him off.

"Ariel u better get Rick Ross" I told Ariel.

"Demario u better get ur Cabbage Patch Doll" Fat said to bag and everybody laughed.

"Bitchhh I'm sorry that was kinda funny" Kennedy said and I flicked them off.

Some fans walked in screaming.

"Nigga where the body guards go??" I asked glock.

"Shit I don't know" he replied.

"Oh my god it's queen Key can I get ur autograph" a fan asked me and I gave them the autograph then they asked for Bag, Glock, and Dolph autograph then finally the guard fat ass came and got these bitches.

Our food finally came out after us talking and cracking jokes.

We ate then paid for our stuff and they went they separate ways.

These dumb ass bitches left me forgetting that I don't have a damn car so I'm stuck with Demario and we talking and shit.

"Can u give me a ride home then eat my pussy" I said mumbling the last part.

"Wat u said?" He said smiling as we got in the car.

"Nun I said can u take me home" I told him.

"Mhm Ight let's go, what's the addy??" He asked.

I told him the address then we drove then I put the pin code in so I can get in thru the gates then he finally pulled up to the house.

"This a nice ass neighborhood" he said gettin out the car.

"Right" I said getting out then I sat on his trunk.

"I wanna know more about u Ms. Queen Key" He said.

"Shit we already talked about the basics but I really don't like to focus on my rap most of the time since I'm trying to go to college" I told him.

"Wat college??" He asked me.

"Spelman" I told him.

"U applied??" He asked me.

"Yeah hopefully I get in" I told him.

We talked and talked all morning till Malaysia and Glock finally pulled up. It was damn 8 in the morning.

"Text me" I said.

"Bet" He said and we hugged and he got in the car and pulled off then I went in the house and took a bath and went to sleep.