016.

Malaysia POV
Valentines Day/ Malaysia Birthday
1:00am

I woke up with a bad ass headache and everybody was piled up on my bed sleep

I managed to get off the bed without waking them.

I went in my draw and grabbed a ibuprofen and I went downstairs and I ate a piece of watermelon and took my pill and washed it down with some water.

I went upstairs and went in the bathroom.

I replied to a bunch of text messages and told everybody thank you who said happy b on social media Nd thru text.

I started brushing my teeth and I seen bae calling.

"Hello??" I answered.

"Happy Birthday My Queen" He said smiling.

"Thank you babyyyyy" I said as I spit in the sink.

"I seen y'all turned all the way up last night" he said .

"Shol did my headache is broke my damn scale shit"I told him washing my face.

"Damn shame that's what u get we gon discuss what I seen after ur birthday today is ur day" he said. "What u doing today??".

"I got a photo shoot around 2 and the rest of the day I'm coolinnnn with my fam they wanna take me somewhere" I told him as I turned the shower water on.

"Oh I miss u baby" he said.

"I miss u too papi I wish u was here"

"Me too but hey imma let u take a shower I'm finna go get some to eat imma call u back when I get back to the hotel" he said.

"Ight see ya" I said and he smiled and I hung up.

I got in the shower and took a long ass shower. It felt so damn good lord Ian wanna get out.

I finally did get out and I dried myself off and put my thong on and my bra and I sat in on my counter and did my hair.

I did my edges and I did my makeup and put black lip liner on and red lipstick.

I put on my Blue Jeans on, Crop top, fenty slides and I grabbed my Louis Vuitton Purse. I put on deodorant and I sprayed myself down.

I went in my room and they ass was sleeping peacefully as hell.

I went downstairs and grabbed a pot and grabbed some fireworks from New Years and put them in the pot.

I'm glad I got wooden floors in my room so that it won't burn my damn carpet.

I lit it and ran out the room. I heard it pop a hunnid Times and they ass was screaming.