006.

12:39PM
4 months later Christmas Eve
Malaysia POV

 I just left Tae house from getting my hair done

I got in my car and drove home.

I got a incoming call.

"Hey bae wassup" I said.

"Where u at" he asked.

"I just pulled up at the house. U at home??" I asked.

"Yea come on over and help me wrap these gifts" he said.

"Ight I'm coming" I said getting out the car. I grabbed my phone, keys and purse.

I went in the house and put my purse on the counter.

"MOLLYYYYY" I called.

"Heyyyy sissyyyy" she said coming down the steps.

"I'm finna go to Key house to go help him wrap gifts. Wanna come with me??" I asked her.

"Ouu if his fine ass cousin over there then count me in shit." She said putting her slides on.

Yessss y'all me and key dating. We been together for 4 months we started dating two weeks after that lil Afterhour mall thing.

He made me stop stripping but hey it was fun while it lasted. Ariel started dating his homie Fat and Woo started fucking with Yasmin.

Kennedy and Dolph started dating he also made her stop stripping. She playing Step Momma to his two kids. And being a housewife and also be a full time mom to her baby.

Me and Molly walked across the street to Key house.

I knocked on the door and his lil cousin Sev opened the door and molly was smiling hard as hell.

"Hey Midgets" He said.

"Hey green giant" I said walking in.

"Hey daddy" I heard molly try to whisper but I heard it.

I ignored it and walked in key living room.

"Hey baby girl" he said walking up to me and he kissed me and Smacked my booty.

"Hey Baby" I said kissing him back.

"Damn u looking fine as hell shit everyday I see u. Yo ass get finer every damn day" he said and I smiled.

"Boy stoppp" I said.

We sat on the couch and I helped his wrap gifts for his cousins and his homies kids.

Key don't have kids. I'm glad he don't Cuz god knows I don't like dealing with baby mamas. Well I really can't say that cuz my only ex didn't have a child nor baby mother till after we broke up. So really Im saying that based on what I have seen.