AJ's POV

I washed my hands after I had used the bathroom. My mind was still trailing down memory lane at how I had seen Barry walk into the club just few minutes ago.

I still can't rub off the fact that,  that bastard had the nerve to sleep with Jenna.

And to think that it had to be Jenna! It could have been anyone else and maybe I will forgive him. But it had to be Jenna! My lifetime enemy.

The only person who still disgusts me even after so many years. The only person whom I will forever hate.

I stared at myself in the mirror and shook my head. I am so screwed. When I started dating Barry, it had started as a dare between Tammy and I. She had dared me to make out with her brother during a game and I simply complied. It didn't take long for the stupid game to get to my heart now, I'm the one being played.

I really love that fucker!

The door opened and I turned to find Tammy coming into the room, wiping her eyes with the back of her palm.

I rolled my eyes. Not she and Lucas again. Who would have thought that both of them would fight? They were do close back then like Siamese cats. So glued to each other and made good friends.

Now everything was  fucked up. Tammy was hard headed. She wouldn't listen to me when when I told her to try and forget the past.

Aren't you hard headed too?
My subconscious said. I sighed and washed my hands again as of I hadn't done that few seconds ago.

Tammy stared at her reflection too and sighed. She washed her face after using the convenience and turned to me.

We both stared at each other for a few seconds.
She was taking in my outfit.

"Are you okay?"
She asked.

I scoffed. "Yeah, I'm the one who was sniffing like I took coke a while ago."
I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to be rude. I'm not Jenna."

"Okay, will you stop mentioning her name?"
I said, clearly annoyed.

She snickered. "Really? You talk to me about Lucas all the time and I don't complain."

She's right. I turned back to the mirror and before I knew it, she had turned the lock in the bathroom door and I'm looking at her like she's lost a screw upstairs.

She laughed. "Oh, come on, AJ. You and I are both friends and we've been that way for years, right? And it has always been you scratch my back, I scratch yours. And now we're both in the bathroom of a night club. You're broken and I'm broken."

I sighed. "I'm not rolling with you like that right now, Tammy."
I forgot that she's been bisexual and a sex hungry freak since her problems with Lucas.

And through out that time before Barry and I happened, we have been more than just friends.

Her hand trailed down my belly button and she stopped and looked up at me.

"Why don't you just admit it,AJ? You want this as much as I do too."

I stared at her lips moving as she talked and that feeling grew up in me again. And all of a sudden I wanted her licking the puddle between my legs right now.

She put my first finger into her mouth and suckled on it.

I let out a harsh breath. She right we're both hungry and need each other right now. I could use her for my own benefit.