That’s why their fourth and final child was a total surprise

            SILENA ZOE JACKSON was born on December twenty-seventh, two years after Ethan’s birth. She was born with blond hair and green eyes. Percy gave his last daughter her name by himself, naming her after Silena Beauregard and Zoë Nightshade.

            The first joke Percy cracked after bringing Silena home was, “Darn, I guess we’re not the Jackson Five anymore.”

            Still cranky with mood swings, Annabeth smacked her husband and said, “I’m not a Jackson, remember, Seaweed Brain? Technically you just became the Jackson Five.”

            Each child was extremely bright and showed sensitivity to the water at a young age. Bianca and Ethan were the two who mastered the water the best while Luke and Silena were extremely wise, just like their mother. Unfortunately for Annabeth, all four of her children picked up Percy’s sense of humor.

            And the couple still made Aphrodite squeal.

JASON GRACE proposed to his girlfriend at Disneyland. It was two days before Christmas and his first time at the ‘happiest place on earth’. With the fake snow sprinkling in his hair and the palace lit up, he finally just did it. He had been planning it for ages, with Leo’s help, and just couldn’t wait any longer. So he got down on one knee and asked her to marry her, simple as that.

            PIPER MCLEAN cried when she saw Jason go down on one knee. When she said yes and he slipped the ring on her finger, they kissed. His lips tasted like a Disneyland churro and Leo yelled, “Finally!”

            Their wedding was in May. It was on the beach in LA, right by where Tristan McLean lived. Since it was on the beach, Piper kicked away her heels, which had been donated by Annabeth and walked down the aisle barefoot. Her father got that crinkly-eyed smile and said, “Knew it, Pipes,” when he saw her bare feet, which were now coated in a thin layer of sand.

            Piper’s maid of honor had been rewarded to Annabeth while Leo was Jason’s best man. (Leo would never admit it, but he had shamelessly cried both when being told he was best man and during the wedding.) The bridesmaids were Hazel and Calypso (Leo’s idea) while the groomsmen were Percy and Frank. Since Silena was too young to walk down the aisle and be flower girl, Thalia carried her goddaughter down the aisle and threw the flower petals herself.

            Much to Jason’s amusement and Piper’s dismay, Aphrodite had planned the wedding. The dresses ended up being pink and there was an overkill of flowers. Although it looked like a Kim Kardashian wedding, it was still a lovely time. (It was a bit difficult because Aphrodite had to wear a disguise to mask herself from Tristan. Other than that, everything was perfect.)

            After the wedding, the two of them decided to live in Manhattan for half the year and New Rome for the other half. Jason helped at both camps, as did Piper. Jason took on a leadership role while Piper welcomed new campers into both camps and taught a fighting class for young girls.

            A year after the wedding, their lives changed drastically.

            REYNA THALIA GRACE and TRISTAN LEO GRACE were born on June thirtieth. Reyna was born at eleven thirty at night while Tristan was born at eleven forty-five, the two of them being born just minutes before July first, which was Jason’s birthday. They were both born with their mother’s dark hair and their father’s electric blue eyes. Jason named their daughter after his deceased former praetor, Reyna, and his sister. Piper named their son after her father and (to Leo’s joy) their best friend.