Mean,but true.Clothes weren't going to hide how fat she was.No matter how much she wished it would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indie walked downstairs to see Camila sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.She was dressed for school but her hair still looked like she had just woken up.Her father was busy collecting this things for work.

"It's about time you got down here." he didn't even look at her as he put stuff in his briefcase

Indie mumbled a sorry as to the cabinet and pulled out the box of poptarts.She pulled out a pack and then walked over to the fridge for milk.

"Indie,don't eat yet.I need you to fix Camila's hair."

"My hair looks fine." Camila argued,her mouth full of cereal

"Of course it does,honey.But Indie is just gonna put it in a ponytail."

Mila let out a small sound letting it be known that she wasn't okay with that.Indie closed the fridge door and walked over to her backpack,pulling out a brush and scrunchie.

"Oh and I need you to walk her to school today." her dad added

Indie froze.She couldn't do that.She didn't want to do that.Just the thought make her hands shake a little.Indie put the brush down and turned around to face her father.

"Why can't you drop her off?" 

He let out a sigh and ran a hand over his face. "Because I don't want to be late for work.You can do it.Your school isn't even that far from hers.It's not gonna kill you."

But it will.Indie wanted to tell him.You have no idea how much it will.

"Ashton and Sami were gonna pick me up this morning." 

"Well then ask them if they can drop off Camila as well." irritation was evident in her father's tone,"We're not arguing about this,Indie.Now I have to get to work."

Before Indie could even respond,her father grabbed his keys off  the counter.He walked over and placed a kiss on Camila's curly head and walked over to the door.

"Aunt Charlotte will pick you up from school,Cammy.Does she need to pick you too Indie?" 

"No." Indie mumbled, picking the brush back up

"Fine." her father replied annoyed,"See you girls tonight."

And with that her father walked out the door.As Indie finished brushing Camila's hair,her phone began to play 21 Guns from Green Day.Indie already knew who it was as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"Hellooo." Sami's bright and chirpy voice said through the phone

"Good morning,Sami." Indie's shoulder held up her cell as she finished Camila's hair

"Gosh,cheer up a little,will ya? Anyways,I'm calling to let you know that Ashton and I will be over later to get you."

"Change of plans." Indie told her sullen,"I have to walk Camila to school today."

"Well Ashton and I could just drop her off,her school isn't that far–"

"No." Indie cut her off instantly,"I can do it."

Sami let out a sigh.She knew how Indie felt about walking Callie to school.

"Indie,I'm sure Ash wouldn't mind." Sami insisted

"Don't worry about it.I'll be fine."

The last thing Indie wanted to do was be a burden to her best friends.She was lucky to have them,she didn't want to mess that up.Especially just  because she didn't want to walk her little sister to school.