"One viewer asked, 'What made you want to join the game?'."

"When I was 15 I would do any and everything to get out the house because around that time my mom started to get really abusive. I was ready to be away from her and when Roscoe gave me the offer that day it was like my ticket out." She shrugged.

"Do you think you'll ever reconnect with your mother?"

"We were never connected to begin with! The bitch never even told me that she loved me! I was just a burden to ha'! How you look at someone knowing that you're all they got and tell them that you hate them? Huh? Cause that's what she did. I'll never so much as Google ha' name! I hate her." She said wiping some of the tears that had fallen.

"Sorry." She chuckled a little. "Hormones and stuff."

"No it's okay. Let it out." I said placing my hand on her back.

Monique started crying even harder. Micheal rushed out on stage and came to her aid.

"Um lets welcome out Micheal everybody!" I said.

***

After getting Monique together Micheal decided to stay out on stage.

"Okay I guess we'll move on with questions."

Both Micheal and Monique chuckled.

"So Monique, a viewer wants to know what it was like for you to find out about your brother and sister?"

"It was really interesting for me. At first I just thought it was all a dream to be honest. But when I came to reality I just felt really blessed."

I nodded.

"I have a comment here for you. 'Lol my brother and sister are just like yours, overprotective.' "

She shrugged. "Where would I be with out them?"

"How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?" I asked.

"I really don't remember how I felt. I just remember being very scared."

"Of?"

She shook her head. "I was only 18 at the time. Plus Micheal wasn't around. I thought I was going to have to do it all alone."

"But I'm here now and you won't be doing any of it alone baby." Micheal said to her.

A lot of 'awws' came from the crowd.

"Are you guys ready to be parents?"

"Yes. Everyday that goes by I become more and more prepared." Monique answered.

"Umm. I don't think I'll really be ready until I'm holding the baby in my arms. I feel like that's when it'll really hit me that I have another baby." Micheal said.

I nodded.

"I think you two will make great parents."

"I sure do hope so." Monique said then chuckled.

"How has being pregnant been for you Monique?"

She smiled. "It's been something alright. I'm glad the morning sickness finally stopped. Other then that it's been okay. I have the weirdest eating habits though!"

"Explain?"

"Okay so I can't eat anything for breakfast other than yogurt and granola. I can't drink coke, only Pepsi. I can't eat beef, or turkey, only chicken. If I don't eat something at exactly 12:05 then I throw up and I can't eat again until dinner. I can't drink any other type of juice but orange juice. If I want to eat something sweet like cookies or cake, I have to drink like three bottles of water first. It's not even worth it after that!" She said.