Road Trip

Diane

"Michael we can't go through with this, it's too risky." I said as we packed.

"I know but damn we don't have a choice." He replied.

"Waddup bitchess! " Jayce said coming into the room.

"What are you doing? You need to finish packing." I said.

"Girl please I did all my packing last night. Y'all on that last minute shit." He said sitting on the bed.

"Oh okay. Have any of y'all talk to Keith lately?" I asked.

"Yeah I was on the phone with him the other day. He actually gonna stop by before we leave out for Jersey later. " Michael replied.

"Ight. "

:

Keith came over a little after we were done packing. He told us about how it was over at the other location.

We were just talking and chilling until he got a call and said he had to go.

Once he left I glanced at the clock and realized it was time to go to the trap where we were all gonna meet up to leave out for this road trip.

This could go so wrong in so many ways, but the team is smart. 

We'll get through this.

Monique

I checked my phone for the time and realized I'm late as hell. I'm just now getting done packing when I was supposed to be at the trap ten minutes ago.

I still gotta shower and everything.

I shot a quick text to Diane.

Hey, gonna be a little late gettin there. Ima try to hurry though.

I hopped in the shower.

*

We got on the road an hour later than we planned because of me, but oh well.

I don't care.

Me, Diane, Michael, and Jayce all rode in my car. Roscoe rode with this guy named Joe and guess who.

My number one fan, the McDonald's bitch.

I really don't know why she's here, like this is strictly business. Last time I checked she's still flippin burgers and bringing in minimum wage.

Whatever though.

Ima just keep my distance and chill with Michael and them. Instead of with Roscoe like I usually do.

Michael

The whole time we were on the road I was buggin. For some reason I keep thinking about how wrong this is gonna go.

I looked around the car.

Diane was driving. Nique was sleep in the passengers seat. And Jayce was just playin around on his phone.

Roscoe never told us why we gotta go to Jersey. Come to think of it we never really asked him.

It seems like Nique knows the reason.

We can't really ask a lot of questions though cause we can't blow this.

Jayce

I know what we're risking by doin this.

We can't afford for this to go downhill, which is why I got a little plan of my own in the works.

I don't wanna do it but shit, Diane and Michael ain't spittin no ideas.

All I can do is hope it goes right and that Im

Monique

After 11 hours of driving we were on our fourth pit stop.

We stopped at a gas station right off the exit.

Roscoe pumped the gas while me, Michael, Jayce and Diane went inside to go get snacks and use the bathroom.

I'm glad that little rat hoe didn't come in.

She's just so annoying.

Me and Diane came out the bathroom and saw Jayce and Michael scanning the aisle for snacks.

I picked up some chips and an Arizona ice tea then went to the register.

Once everyone put there stuff on the counter I looked at Jayce like he was crazy.

"Umm Jayce. Why did you pick up sushi?" I asked.

"Uhh cause I wanted some." He said in a duh voice.

"Okay whatever." I said.

We paid for our stuff then got back on the road.

We switched up seats.Me and Michael were in the backseat while Jayce and Diane were in the front.

I fell asleep after a while.

*

I woke up with my head on Michael's lap.

I felt hands stroking through my hair.

"I don't know, it's pretty soft. Must be that Peruvian. " I heard Jayce's voice say.

I felt the hands through my hair again.

"I think it's Malaysian." Michael said.

Are these people seriously having a debate about what type of hair I have in right now?

"It's Brazilian. " I mumbled with my eyes still closed.

"I told y'all. " Diane chuckled. "Y'all niggas know nothing about weave." She added.

I sat up and looked around.

"Where we at?" I asked.

"We in Jersey. We like 30 minutes out of Newark." Diane said.

"Okay."

40 minutes later we pulled up to the hotel.

In all honesty it was really supposed to be 30 minutes if not less. But that sushi got to Jayce and we had to make a stop.

Told his ass not to get it.

Oh well though. He just gonna be in his room the whole trip I guess.

When we were at check in the rat kept staring at me.

"See somethin you like bitch? " I asked her.

She just laughed and went over to Roscoe and started hugging him and shit.

Funny part was he kept pushing her away.His body language was all like "Someone get this bitch off me."

It was too funny.

We got our keys and went up to our rooms to chill or whatever.

Roscoe said we goin out tonight so hopefully this goes okay.

...

Hey hey.

Vote and comment.

Add my story to your reading list and I'll shout you out.