Cali

Please excuse my mistakes. I'm not perfect.

                              14

Yeah. We in the building baby. Now it's a party! - Anthony

Author's POV

"Nique, Adri hurry up man!" Anthony yelled up the staircase.

Adrianna and Monique were upstairs in the bathroom mirror taking millions of selfies like they do almost every time they go out.

When Anthony got no response he made his way up the stairs and to the bathroom they were in. He swung the door open.

"Man we need to go, the jet waitin' and dad said we gotta be in Cali by 3 o'clock. " He rushed them. "Yall done took a million selfies already," He grabbed the phone out of Adrianna's hand. "Let's gooo." He said running downstairs.

Adrianna and Monique quickly sprinted down the stairs chasing him.

"Gimme my phone Anthony! " Adrianna screamed while chasing him.

Her and Monique weren't too far behind him but Anthony was pretty fast.

"Go bruh go!" Dre said chanting Anthony on as he ran out the door and to the car that was waiting for them.

Before Anthony could get in the car or even touch the handle Adrianna took a leap of faith and jumped on his back causing him to fall.

"Ooooo." Dre and Monique said being dramatic.

Adrianna grabbed her phone out of Anthony's hand. "You should know better by now." She said laughing.

"Man get off me."

Adrianna got off him. Anthony got up examining a scrape he just got on his elbow.

"We not even little kids no more and you still causing me physical pain." He complained.

"That's because you still act like a little kid sometimes." Adrianna retaliated.

"Okay, everything's in." The driver announced after he got done loading all the luggage. They all got in and the driver drove to the private airport.

While they were in the car Dre took a picture of Anthony's elbow where he had the tiny scrape and posted it.

'Bae messed the young boy up. '

"Man that shit ain't even funny." Anthony said while everyone was dying laughing about it.

They pulled up to where their dad's private jet was waiting and they all got out and loaded on.

"Can we get some drinks out here?" Adrianna yelled to the workers after they took off.

Monique excused herself to go to the bathroom. On her way there she heard some of the workers gossiping behind a curtain. She was just gonna brush it off but then she heard what one of them said.

"Yeah it was four of them. They demanded that everything be kept anonymous. They were in such a rush to get outa here to. I feel like they were up to something." A worker with a thick Latino accent said.

Monique couldn't help herself. She pulled back the curtain so fast that it scared the two workers that were gossiping.

"What did you say?" Monique asked.

The worker put his hands up in surrender.

"No hablo Inglés" He said fast.

Monique gave him the 'Really dude?' look then spoke again. "I just heard you speaking English. What were you talking about?"