Not Little Si | 22 |

This is not the end.. Just a little something for your Wednesday. . .
                                22

Just do me a solid and hold him down, ight? -Jayce

Micheal

Everything was going good. I actually think that she was gonna accept the ring. When my phone started ringing again I knew it had to be urgent.

Once I answered and Jayce told me that he was at the hospital with Si I knew I had to get up there ASAP.

No questions asked.

I was kinda caught off guard when Monique said she wanted to come. She never met Si or even knew that I had a daughter. I wasn't gonna stop her from coming though cause I didn't feel like arguing plus I knew we still had to talk.

She insisted that we use her dad's private plan to get there cause it would be faster. I'm not complaining cause we actually did get here pretty fast.

The second we touched down there was already a car waiting for us and it took us to the hospital Siani was in.

*

The elevator doors opened. I speed walked down the hall to the waiting room with Monique right behind me.

"Mike." Jayce said catching my attention. He was sitting in one if the waiting room seats.

"What happened?" I said walking towards him.

"I don't know. That fat white bitch won't tell me shit." He said loud enough for the girl at the desk to hear him.

"Sir, I'm gonna need you to lower your voice." She said clearly intimidated.

"And I'm gonna need you to try this shit called weight watchers. I heard it works." He snapped.

"Jayce calm down." Monique said trying to calm him.

"Oh. Waddup Nique? It's been a minute." He said as if he wasn't just cursing that lady out a second ago.

I was getting ticked off by the second.

Monique

I knew things were going down hill. I could just feel it.

Jayce was mad and it seemed like Micheal was getting madder by the second.

I wouldn't wanna be that lady at the desk right now.

"Just tell me what the fuck is wrong with my daughter and we won't have any problems." Micheal said placing his hands on her desk.

His accent was strong. Stronger then I've ever heard it. I guess it really comes out when he's mad or something.

"It's no use Mike. I tried everything. I even went down to the vending machine and got that bitch a honey bun, she still ain't say shit." Jayce said from where we were standing. I had to stand in front of him to prevent him from doing anything.

I wanted to laugh but it wasn't the time.

"Nah she's gonna tell me something. She doesn't want this situation." Micheal said while still looking at the lady. "Tell me what's wrong with my daughter."

His voice started to get pretty vicious so I walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"Micheal I think you need to calm down." I whispered to him.

"Yes. I think you need to calm down before I call security." The lady said clearly feeling more confident now.

"Nah. No one's calming down until you tell me what the fuck is wrong with my daughter!" Micheal yelled.