We All Grow, We All Change..Together

It was finally over.

Lotor was dead.

We won.

We won.

It seemed so impossible before but now is over.

We can all live in peace together.

Keith and Acxa helped the Galra find peace in their true selves and lived happier than they did under Zarkon's rule.

Lance lived with his family, spending every precious moment with them doing the things they all loved most with Allura as their new family member.

Hunk enjoyed being reunited with his family. He would teach his nephew's and niece's how to cook, passing down their family recipes one by one.

Shiro found his peace and his love. He let go of his past and embraced his future.

Coran lived out his dreams of exploring space freely and followed the footsteps of his Pop Pop.

Keith and I lived a small but great life in our small home in the desert.

Every year passed quick, and with it, Estella. She grew into a beautiful young woman who studied hard and before we knew it, she was in college.

Everyday, we grow and change. As friends, we stuck close together and stood by each other as we watched our own children grown into the next generation of Legendary Defenders.

I hope you all enjoyed the final chapter of Captive: A Kidge Story.

I Love You All <3