Stress

3rd POV:

Sam sighed and slumped back into his chair.

Keith stood up and ran after her.

"Uhh..what's going on?" said Lance.

Sam hung his head.

---------------------------

Sanda and Iverson continued talking to Shiro.

Keith came walking back and took a seat.

"Where's Pidge?" asked Hunk.

"She took off in her lion. Probably to Allura. Let's just give her some space." said Keith.

"Are they still orbiting our solar system or did they take off to run some errands or something?"

"Not sure. Coran said they had some work to do on the ship and they'd come down when they were done."

"Oh."

There was still silence, beside the continual chattering of Shiro and Sanda.

"So you're saying you have more people who came with you? Where are they?" asked Admiral Sanda.

"They should be in our solar system aboard the Castle of Lions."

"Can we meet them? We could accomplish many things with their technology that you speak of."

"Yes but they are busy at the moment. They said they'd come down soon."

--------------------------------

"I've just been so stressed! First it was my Dad and now I don't even know what my Mom will say!" said Pidge in distress.

"I understand." said Allura soothingly. "Just give them time to adjust and they'll learn to except it just like you did."

Pidge began crying again. "I don't Allura. They've always been so strict on me and my brother! I don't know what I'm going to do! I want them to except it but they've always been so hard on us and it seems like they never will! I mean, they have to except it someday that I'm engaged and pregnant!"she sobbed.

"Yes and they will." said Allura as she stroked her back.

I forgot again how many months pregnant I put her as so lets say 8 and a half. I think she was 8 last time I put it but I'm too lazy to read back.

Pidge suddenly gasped.

"Pidge?"

"Ah!" she groaned.

"Pidge? What's wrong?"

"My water broke!"