Warning Signs

200 views already? Thanks so much! <3

----------------------------------

Pidge's POV:

I huffed and took off my stuffy helmet.

Keith and the others came rushing through their hangar doors.

"Pidge!" Keith's voice was angry but relieved.

"Before you say anything, I'm FINE. I'm in one piece aren't I?"

"But you could've died!"

"But I didn't!"

"You put both your lives on the line!"

"I knew what I was doing!"

"But you could still have a chance of dying like you did 2 seconds ago!"

"Listen to me! I knew what I was doing! I know there's a risk every time we go out there, but if I knew there was such a high risk of getting killed, of course I wouldn't take it! I knew I could handle it just fine. I'm not an idiot, Keith!"

He sighed. "Okay, okay. Just promise me you won't go out again."

"Why?"

His eyes flashed with anger again. Why was he so mad? He knows I can handle just fine!

I rolled my eyes at him and walked off back to the control room.

--------------------------------------------

"Pidge!I'm so glad your okay!" said Allura cheerfully.

"Yup. Just fine." I muttered.

"Are you alright?" her faced went from happy to concerned.

"Keith. He worries too much. It's annoying really."

"I see." she sighed.

She walked over to my seat and sat on the floor beside me.

"Boys are complicated." I murmured.

Allura looked at the floor. "Pidge?"

"Hmm?" 

"Have you noticed.....Keith has been a little strange lately."

"A little yeah."

"His hair...had a bit of purple in in too." she said still looking down. "Strange." she muttered.

"Purple?" 

"Yes. It wasn't quite noticeable until he tilted his head downwards. He was examining a strange blade when I realized it."

At that moment, a red light began flashing, signaling an incoming message. The blue screen went out and reappeared again but it...Axca?

"Please, paladins. I come in peace. Please listen. It is urgent. I come here against Lotor's knowing consent." she whispered urgently.

"What do you want?" said Allura coldly.

"You're in grave danger. Lotor is coming for the green paladins child."

"How did you know about my baby?!" my voice raising to a high pitched one.

"I overheard you talking over your comm. Please, I know you have no reason to trust me but you have to understand. He's coming for you. Using your own child as a weakness." She paused a looked quickly to her side like someone was coming. "Save your child." she whispered frantically then the screen went back to normal.

My knees were beginning to buckle as I stood there. Was it all true? Was my baby in danger?

"Oh God." I whispered.

"Pidge." said Allura, her voice low.

"Lotor." I murmured angrily.