"Shreya! Trust me. What happened that night was an accident." I tried to explain her.

 "You got saved this time just because of your dad's influence. But I will make sure Ayesha Sighania to make your life a living hell. Now go away from here!" She threatened me ignoring my words.

I left from there with tears in my eyes. Zoya asked me what took me so long, but I ignored her question and drove to the school as we had taken half day due to Ritika's check up. I was holding my tears. While it was a good news that Karan was alive, I still failed to prove Shreya my innocence. She was simply not ready to hear me out. Our friendship ended that night. Everything shattered that night. I remember going to the house that night after the incident in terror. I told Anna everything in panic. Dad was in Delhi for some business meeting. Next day he arrived in hurry. By that time news had spread. I locked myself in the room for days. Zoya and Anna tried to lighten my mood. I used to had these nightmares. Almost after 3 months the matter was settled but it had huge impact on me. Dad considered it was better for me to move to another city in order to move forward in my life. He sent Anna with me and started with my new life here.

We reached the school, the boys were in the canteen. Ritika was nervous to face everyone specially Ansh after a long time. We went and sat in front of the boys. Vihaan was busy in his phone, but when he realized my presence he hugged me. He was happy to see Ritika and went to hug her, but she avoided him. I got confused for why is she ignoring Vihaan. He too was shocked and confused with Ritika's behavior. There was an awkward greeting between Ansh and Ritika. She was trying to talk to him but Ansh simply didn't wanted to talk her. Maybe he was too hurt and annoyed at Ritika. But I was sure that once he comes to know about Ritika's pregnancy and that he is the father of the baby, he will listen and support her.

We were enjoying ourselves like before and I was happy that despite of all the problems we  are still together. Though there were few complications in our lives , I am positive that everything will be fine. We all were talking and laughing among ourselves at Rohan's lame jokes and Zoya getting at annoyed at Rohan while he was annoying her even more which was cute.

I sighed looking at everyone's happy faces. Even Ritika was laughing after a long time. I looked at Vihaan, he seemed to be a bit distracted as he was checking his phone again and again. We didn't talk much after yesterday's date. I understand he has the right to know about my past but there are some things in our lives which are better to keep it as secret. It  was not like I lied to him, but I told him the half truth. After me breaking up with Aveenash, though Shreya and I were on normal terms but there was a crack in our friendship. With time I will tell him everything, but I don't feel this is the right time. I don't want us to grow apart. I can't imagine my life without him. And I don't know how will he react? What if leaves me? Though Karan is alive but for the world he is dead and I am his murderer.

After the boys left, Zoya spoke to Ritika

"Ritz, final exams are couple of months away and with that also your first trimester will come to end. I think you should talk to teachers about completing your syllabus. Then you can take rest." 

"Yeah, I think you are right. Even my journals and assignments of all the subjects are pending. I don't know how everything will get over. Above all this I need to tell my parents everything. They are coming tomorrow." Ritika said worriedly.

"They were coming this weekend, right?" I asked her.

She nodded, " Yes. But they said that they miss me so they are coming early."

I and Zoya assured her that everything is going to be fine. After we were done with the breakfast we went to our classes. My was Eng. Lit. which meant it was time for me to sleep. Sir was going on with his lectures on the drama 'Julius Caesar' , which was pretty boring. No one was interested in listening to the lecture. I was doodling in my notebook, it was then I heard some girls talking from behind which caught my attention.

"Did Vihaan invited you to his party this weekend?" one of them spoke.

"Oh yes! He did. I heard the theme is masquerade and we have to bring our dates." the other one spoke.

"I am going for shopping today. What if I get to kiss Vihaan in that party? I have to be prepared." the first one spoke excitingly. I rolled my eyes at this and pity at these girls for thinking like this. 

Vihaan was throwing a party and he didn't even said to me. Do Rohan and Ansh know about it? Probably he forgot to inform me. I will wait for him to tell me this. I can't wait to go to this party with Vihaan. I blushed thinking of it.

_________

Hello lovelies! Here is an another update. We went a little more deep into the past.

What is that Vihaan hiding from Ayesha? Will Ansh and Ritika's relation improve?

Will Ansh ever come to know about Ritika's pregnancy? What is Shreya upto? Where is Tanya?

Things are going to be more interesting than ever!

Stay tuned for more updates.

Love love! <3