20. Once A Player, Always A Player

Chapter 20:
Once A Player, Always A Player

Secret P. O. V

What the hell! Ansh and Ayesha? How is this fucking possible? First that Vihaan used to be there with her all the time. When I came to know about Tanya and Vihaan, I thought that now I would be able to get close to her. But that bloody Ansh! He took her away from me.
What is wrong with you Ayesha!? Why him? Why not me?

What the fuck!

I was trying to click the pictures of Ayesha (I always do, and I have hundreds of pictures of her which make me go crazy) but she is always with those two bastards. And now also she leaving with Ansh in his car.

"So you are stalking Ayesha?" a voice came from behind making me freak out.

"What the fu..?you scared the shit out of me." she looked at me raising her eyebrows.

"What do you want Shreya?" I asked sighing.

"Nothing stalker boy. I just want to give you a peice of advice." she said coldly.

"And what is that?" I asked her.

"I can help you with getting Ayesha. If you want?"

"How is that you're going to do?"

"Just leave it to me. Except you have to do what I say. So are you up for it?"

Well it's a good opportunity!

I nodded in agreement.
"Great then, just wait for the perfect time."
And she left from there.
It doesn't matter what her plan is but I want Ayesha and for that I can go to any extent.

____

Vihaan's P. O. V

"Ah! I knew she is a slut." Tanya said with a relief. "I mean, when she knew about us and finally realized that she can't snatch you away from me. She chose Ansh.She found that there are benefits of being with Ansh too. Can you believe this? Bitch is a player!"

She is literally a pain in ass.

I was already so pissed off of what happened today. And her tantrums were no less. I stopped the car at the side of the road and finally spoke,

"You can leave right now." I tried saying calmly.

"Is telling the truth a crime?" I glared at her and her expressions changed into horror.
"Fine, but what did I do?"

"She is not a slut! And don't you dare say these things about her again. " I snapped at her.

"Why is it bothering you!"

I kept quiet and started driving again. All the way, she kept on talking about various bullshits that she went through like how her manicure damaged while bumping into some nerd. And due to that she kept stressing which affected her skin health. Plus, she didn't get her salad as, she is extremely health conscious, from the canteen as it was unavailable and she was hungry ectera ectera...

I was again back to the trail of my thoughts. The time flew so fast, it was just Friday when I and Ayesha had our wonderful night. But then the Saturday night was one of the most horrifying nights for me. That night I realized that I need to distance myself from her.
~~~~Flashback to Saturday night~~~~

Ayesha never fails to charm me from her cuteness. She is so special for me. I don't need to keep the record of time with her. Things become just so easy. I smiling foolishly as I thought of her. I looked around, all the Nobel High's seniors(while there some unknown faces too) were enjoying the party. As I was waiting for Ayesha to come so I decided to go around. I saw Rohan and Zoya happily dancing together. Just so lost in each other. Then I saw Ritika with Samir. They were kissing each other. Instantly my eyes searched for Ansh.