9. Cause I Care

Chapter 9:
Cause I Care

Vihaan's P. O. V

I hate Monday mornings. It always makes us realize, 'Hello! Fun time over. Get ready to rub your asses around.'

But this weekend was very special for me. The time I spent with her was amazing. I could actually be myself around her. I cooked for her which I never did for anyone. I used to help Meera Aunty with that sometimes but not all the time. Her talks are crazy just like her. She is very different from others. Her laughs, her smile, her cute face, her panicked expressions, her childish attitude... Everything was just so perfect about her.

I was smiling like a fool now.. Oh God! Why Ayesha affects me so much?

I was waiting for Ansh in the parking area with my black Mercedes- Benz. A group of girls approached towards me and started with their daily tantrums.

"Vihaan would you like to come to my pool party this weekend?" Kaira asked clinging on me.

"Not this time Kaira." I shrugged.

"He would never care to come to yours, as he is coming with me. Right Vihaan?" another girl prompted. I shook my head." I am busy this weekend girls. I cant come with any of you."

I saw a face at a distance, grinning at me.

"Excuse me girls!" I made the way and went straight away to him.

"What took you so long?" I asked Ansh giving him high- five.

"Was caught up somewhere." he reasoned. "Anyways... How's is Ayesha?" he continued.

"She is fine." I nodded.

"Then there might be some other reason for her not coming today." he said engaging himself in phone.

"What do you mean? Is she not coming today?" I asked him confusingly.

"Yeah! Has she not told you? She texted me yesterday night saying that she won't come today. " he informed me.

Why did she messaged him? I mean I took care of her yesterday, she could have told me about it. And what is the reason for her to not come today? Is she okay?

"Is she okay? I mean did she told you about her health condition ? You know how is she now.."

"Well I was too thinking that, so I visited her place this morning before coming here."

"You went to her place?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Yes." he shrugged

"Wow! And didn't even bother to inform me?" I asked him.

"Come on dude, Ayesha is my friend too. I can visit her right and wait... Were you going to come with me?" he asked diverting his attention from phone.

"Of course!"

He looked at me in shock, and didn't said anything.

"Chuck it! So is she okay?" I asked him.

"Oh God! Vihaan are YOU okay? What happened to you? FYI yes! She is absolutely fine and is resting right now. Secondly we have our classes dude. Thirdly don't forget Ritika is waiting for us inside. Now come on and don't forget, after school we have our basketball practice."

I rolled my eyes and followed him.

The whole day was boring. Especially the mathematics lecture was totally incomplete without her.

I was lost in our memories of yesterday. I took her to the place where I use to spend my me time . She is the first person to know about it. I don't know why I took her there. I just felt the urge to share with her everything. She is different from other, little stupid, and lot more crazy.