I Hate Love [Prologue]

Hello beautiful readers! Thank you  for choosing my story

Hello beautiful readers! Thank you for choosing my story. This is my first story and is very close to my heart. It took a lot time and effort to complete it.
I truly hope this story stands on your expectations.

So let yourself imagine in this exciting journey of Vihaan and Ayesha. As always, happy reading!

* Your votes and comments make my day. So don't be silent readers. Do vote, comment and shower your love.*

***

Prologue

What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. Suddenly I was brought back to reality; a reality that felt far from real but here it was and I was in it. I felt like screaming and crying, but I decided to stay strong.

As I slowly approached him, it became more and more real. He was looking down, as if he is overwhelmed with guilt and shame. My heart was crushed and it felt like a nightmare. When he looked at me with cold but full of tears eyes, I slapped him with all the strength I had in me.

With choking voice I said, "You know what? Today you broke me, my heart and above all my trust; which I had on you, on our relation and on our love. Before you, I had convinced myself to live alone and I was fine with it. I was fine with never loving anyone. Then you came into my life and made me fall in love with you. Today it all shattered into pieces. I will always hate you for this. You made me hate this feeling." I was waiting for him to say something but he remained quiet as if he has given up on us.

"I hate you and I hate love." I whispered.

So this was glimpse. Hope you enjoy the rest of the story :)

*And I know it's late but Happy new year guys!*
XOXO

***

This story is officially under editing. I wrote this story back when I was 17 years old and new to writing.
I realised that it wasn't my best work in terms of structure but it is my first passion project. Seeing it receive so much love, even after these many years, made me realise that I owe it to all my readers to give it a proper shape. So I will be editing this story couple chapters at a time. The plot will remain the same, except the sentences will be improved along with a better description of the scenes.

Also I will be planning on resuming other stories and promise to exhibit it within the best of my capabilities.

P.S: English is not my first language, but I will try my best to make minimum amount of mistakes in terms of grammar. So please bear with it :))

Thank you so much! Keep reading and showing your love <3