Chapter 22: Part II. The Blue Moon Pack

Start from the beginning

Minhyuk didn't say anything else after that. He knew that the person that knows more about Ki's past is his own mate Hyunwoo, and as far as he knew, Hyunwoo always wanted to go to the Crescent to kill his mate's father but Ki stopped him from going. So, yeah... like Jooheon said, it was better for Hyunwoo not to go.

🐾🐾🐾

Jooheon ran at full speed towards the crescent moon pack's territory with his unit following behind. His nose caught familiar scents that were certainly fading. They were familiar, but he wasn't sure. Jooheon glanced at the territory that was once one of the most violent ones next to the Blue Moon pack. He could see that the pack has gone through many drastic changes. For example, he saw omega's and betas keep watch at the borders, and none of them were alarmed at their presence. They just let him and his unit pass their territory ... just like that.

The omega's seemed armed as the beta's... they both were keeping watch. They wore bows on their backs and knives on their holsters along with a taser and possibly a gun.

Jooheon slowed his pace, gazed at the werewolves of the pack that were wandering around doing their daily chores, many of them greeted them and the others just shied away with blushing cheeks.

If Jooheon was on his human form he would have one of his thin black eyebrows raised. Even his wolves were starting to notice the same things as him.

'Aren't they supposed to jump us? Threaten us or something?' Gunhee linked the head alpha, obviously confused at everyone's behavior towards them.

'This pack sure as hell looks different from the rumors we heard.' Jooheon admitted.

'I thought this pack was one of the most violent ones.' Wonho was wowing and uwuing at the cute omega and beta girls that were passing by carrying bows.

All those questions were going through the link and they were good questions, but they won't know any of their answers unless they ask someone from the pack, and no wolf has approached them so far. Jooheon was going straight to the packhouse. He wanted to talk to the leader, face to face to ask him about his son and his mate. That's his biggest priority.

Jooheon felt something in the air. A familiar scent, his mate's scent. It was fading but it was there. His heart started to beat hard against his chest, his inner wolf howling in small delight, hoping that his mate was there, just waiting for him.

When the group of the Clan Pack reached the packhouse, they immediately shifted back into their human forms. The whole Crescent Moon wolves knew that Jooheon, leader of the Clan pack will turn up eventually, looking for his lost pack members. The head alpha, Kihyun's dad was already expecting them in front of the packhouse. He was sitting by the porch's steps with his Luna, both were enjoying a cup of hot chocolate when Jooheon approached them wearing his signature scowl that definitely had no effect on a veteran werewolf like Yoo Gong Yoo.

He had already seen it all and wasn't intimidated in the least. He just smiled at the young man that was standing with his unit a few feet away, his wife Hyolin also formed a smile, admiring the young man's handsome appearance.

'Changkyun is a lucky kid' she thought with a small giggle. She wished her son's mate was around, but from what she saw, none of the werewolves accompanying Jooheon matched the description that her son gave her *pouts*