Chapter 28 - THE FINAL CHAPTER

HI YOU GUYS, WELL I AM TRYING MY BEST NOT TO CRY WHILE WRITING THIS, BUT THIS WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER FOR 'LOVE DOES NOT HAVE A COLOR.'  I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL AND DEDICATED READERS WHO HAVE INSPIRED ME TO CONTINUE THIS TALE THUS FAR.  YOU EACH HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART.  OKAY NOW LET ME SHUT UP SO YOU GUYS CAN READ THE FINAL CHAPTER.  PS...STAY TUNED AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER FOR ONE LAST ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  OKAY NOW SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT ;)

CHAPTER 28

9 YEARS LATER

“That’s stupid.” Chi Chi said.

“No it’s not!” I yelled,” I think it makes it more exciting don’t you think?”

“No it’s stupid because now I don’t know whether I should buy clothes with tutus or clothes with race cars on them!”

“Well look when you had Hazel you wanted to know if it was a boy or girl and I respected your decision so now respect mine.  My baby is undefined damnit.”

Chi Chi laughed and threw her hands up in surrender.

“Whatever you say.” she laughed.

“Thank you.  Now if you want to buy something buy some damn diapers and bottles.”

I love how it is Chi Chi’s idea to take an overdue pregnant woman shopping and fuss with her the whole time.  Like damn.  She’s acting like I can’t start crying or raise hell any moment.

“When were you suppose to have the baby anyway?” she asked.

“About three days ago.” I said holding up a cute onesie.

“Damn.  How come you won’t induce labor?”

“I thought about it, but I want to be surprised when the baby will come.  Plus I feel as though if it doesn't come out yet it’s not meant to then.”

“True true.  Okay well when you are ready to pop Mel I better be the second person to find out.”

I laughed.

“The second person?”

“Yes.  I’m sure you are going to tell the baby daddy before me.  And I’ve known you longer.” she said.

“Shut up you will know.  You are at the top of my list.  Now if you don’t mind can we get out of here?  My feet hurt, my back hurts, and Kathy said she was making dinner tonight.”

“You still go over there huh?”