Ganglands - Khloe

Reviewed by Khloe

                                                                Story by KizzyDoe

                                                                          Cover

This cover seems to be very bright for me. I can't really see the "By Izzy" very well/at all so I advise that you tone it down a bit and make it a lot less bright. I also would advise you to add in your username into the corner instead of having it right in the middle with everything else going on. If you are going to keep it bright then I would advise you to change the username to a darker shade so that people can read it clearly.

                                                                     Description

I feel like this description is very short and there could be more added to it and I feel like there should be a cliffhanger to it so that you will get more readers and more people to be intrigued into this story because to me it seems plain and simple when I feel like you could add in a lot more about your story there but apart from that it seems good.

                                                                         Story

I actually really like this story. I like how you describe things I just think you could be a little more descriptive in some parts and I also like how short the chapters are. There is not a lot worse I can say about it. You have a good storyline as well. Keep writing :)

Khloe xo