Act One

Work. Work. Work. That what it was all about. Getting that money. It was a good job. Only morning routine sucked. Waiting in the hallway felt like a weird kind of jail routine. The co-workers were not as nice. Most of them out for less work, a lot of cash and being able to tell people they were working with 'famous people'.

The line for today was waiting outside. The weather was nice. The was a plus today. The last time i had to wait outside was a few weeks ago. The rain made everything horrible. Walking around with wet clothes was horrible. The blistered feet were to most painful. Not even the weight of the wet clothes i had to carry home was that bad.

"Heads up." A voice busted out.

From a far distance i can see him. Walking this way. Towards the front door. His full black and grey outfit. That dammed outfit. Making him easy to recognize. Even with a crow in front of him.. He truly is hard to miss. Mister Mike Faist. In a few seconds.. Only tiny seconds. His tall figure moving past us all. He had tied his hair they way i loved it. Not liked. Loved. His hair was tied up in a lose bun. Some pieces escaped. Something i really liked. It were only a few seconds, but that was enough. He never spoke words to me. I was not a assistant. Or a runner for his floor. Sadly. He never asked for anything. He got lost ones.. one of the co-workers told me, but i never believed that. A guy like him knew his way around a theater. Maybe even in the places i was never a loud. Like those dammed fire stairs in the back of the building. I secretly use that place to hold my breaks. Taking breaks were no fun otherwise.

"Does little Julie have a big crush on Mister Faist?" One of the co-workers teases me. Most of these co-workers are like that. Terrible assholes. The moment the 'stars' passed by are always the most horrible. These co-workers are complete assholes to me every time. They always play this game called 'Julie has a crush on'. It takes time for they move on to a different star. This time it is Mister Faist. It made looking at him harder. If they noticed my eyes focused on him.. I would not hear the end of it.

"No. I am to busy with this job." I barely answered to any of them, but sometimes my courage got the best of me.

"That's right. Back to work." Someone cut off anyone who would have said another word. I wanted a different crew to work with. Work would be so much easier that way.. but that would mean.. Not seeing him. The next time i could see him would be.. Well maybe tomorrow. Only seeing him ones today sucked. That is why standing here was so hard. Stupid rules.