Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

His eyes shown darkly with his wolf. He stared at me with hunger. One of his clawed hands reached out and gently engulfed my throat, his touch all too familiar. His other hand came up and made a "shush" motion.

I was immobilized by the terror coursing through me. I couldn't look away as he brought his face closer, his scent invading me like a snake, coiling around my body until I felt suffocated.

How did he get here?

Why were both Kain and Pierce not seeing him?

"Call for them." He dared me, but I couldn't speak. The ability I had gained, gone with his presence.

"Call for them!" He screamed at me and I felt myself fall back onto the floor. A taunting smirk grew on his face as he watched me scramble back. His eyes gleaming with a sadistic promise.

"Ah, can't do it?" He sneered, lips curling slightly over his teeth. "Good boy, you're starting to learn." He stalked towards me as I continued to back away from him. I felt the pinch as I pulled the needles from my arms and the stabbing pain of my stomach. Ignoring both in favor of keeping my eyes trained on him.

"They don't deserve you." His whisper sent chills down my spine.

My wolf was frantic now, I could feel him, feel his fear as Beta neared. The ringing in my ears only fading when he spoke. It hurt. The sound splitting my skull.

"Please..." I managed a whisper, forcing the word out of my mouth, forcing myself to remember what I'd been taught. Tears freely flowed from my eyes.

"Beg." I chocked on a sob and shut my eyes tightly as he got even closer covering my head with my arms. "Submit to me, give yourself to me."

Please! Just leave me alone!

Submit!

Follow the rules!

I felt my bladder release, instinct calling out to submit to the male in a primal way.

Appease him and escape.

"Toby!" I flinched as a gruff voice attempted to call out to me. Adrenaline took hold as Beta smirked at me. His hand lowering into the puddle of urine. I watched as he laughed, hand laying flatly, drenching itself in my act of fear and submission.

"You're mine." His hand came up to his face as he breathed in the foul smell and proceeded to lick it, growling in twisted pleasure as he did. I was transfixed.

"I'll make you swell with my pup again."

I felt myself scream as hands engulfed me and I was lifted into arms.

He had me! I could smell him, his eyes were the only thing I could see. I tried to shake myself free but those arms only gripped me harder. I was petrified. His words boomed in my ears and his arms made me sick.

"You fucking morons! Get a grip on yourselves, and fucking look!" A hand came up and blocked my vision. I continued to struggle, crying out. My wolf frantic

"Toby it's me, Ben." A whispered voice tried to reassure me, but it was only muffled by the laughter of him.

Where was Pierce?

"Shhh, just focus on my voice." I tried to focus on the gruff voice, tried to use it to drowned out the nightmare that stalked me, but it wasn't working. How could it work when Beta hovered so close?

Uncontrollable tremors started to rake my body.

"Kain!" The name of the Alpha brought both fear and comfort. He was strong, he migh—.