Epilogue

This will be the shortest epilogue you ever read just warning you

Basically since Andy asked me to marry him, that was two years ago. We got married. I wore a black dress and converse. Andy wore a shirt at least.

Umm, oh yeah, we are adopting two kids. Cuz I don't wanna have my own kids, we are adopting. YAYAYAY. A boy and a girl btw. His name is Oliver Danny Austin Biersack. That's the name we choose. Hint hint I choose. Andy wanted to name him Batman. Her name is Alexandria Veil Biersack. They're cute. As I would think being that I'm gonna be their mom! So excited. Umm the band is doing great. I go with them on tours. Jinxx and Sammi got back together and CC and Jake have girlfriends. Ash is a lost cause but whatever. He's happy. Gen and I are still in close contact. She's gonna be my kids' godmother. Jinxx is gonna be their godfather. My dad got in contact with me. He got rid of that annoying bitch Lisa and while we are not close, it's better than before so that's good. All in all life is better. I'm happy and Andy's happy.

What's that? SHUT UP ANDY IM TRYING TO FINISH TELLING THIS PEOPLE MY LIFE STORY. ILL GO BUY YOUR PEANUT BUTTER IN A MINUTE. DONT POUT!! Ugh ok I have to go take care of him too.

The very end!!

Who liked it? This is your final epilogue. It's very short but whatever I'm tired.

Those names are what I'm naming my children and yeah, I don't want to have kids so that's where that comes from. That's for reading and please comment!!! I actually wasn't listening to music as I did this so... Oh well.

-Juliet