In The End

Snazzy title huh? Cuz ya know, it's the end. Ba dum tish! ok. Fine- I'll write the story.

Marina's POV

*one year later (not the epilogue)*

Andy and I had been together for about a year now. We never really stopped touring. So yes, I'm still stuck on a bus with 5 crazy rock and roll guys but I think I'll survive (sarcastic smile).

We landed at the concert venue for tonight in God-doesn't-even-know-where, USA. There were a lot of corn fields around.

Anywhore, back to the story not the landscape.

"Hey babe you ready to go?" asked Andy. I broke out of my trace staring at those boring ass corn fields and looked at his perfect face. Still I couldn't believe he was all mine.

"Yup!" I screamed. he grinned. He seemed more pumped about tonight that any other night. I don't know why though.

The boys yanked the door open, excited to get outside... maybe a little to excited. CC ran straight into Ash and jake knocking both of them out of the bus and three feet down onto hot asphalt.

"AUUHHHHH. YOU ASSHOLE!!"

"DAMMIT YOU CRAZY MORON!"

We strode at the top of the steeps and looked down. They were lying in a tangle on the floor. Jinxx grinned and jumped down right on them.

"WHAT IS THE FUCKERY???" Ash started to scream like a girl. Some people passing by gave us concerned glances. I smiled and waved until they turned around.

Andy chuckled and smiled at me. He took my hand and together we walked over the pile of guys into the venue.

Some fans were already lining up and the concert didn't start for another 3 hours.

"Oh yeah. Shit" Ash said.

"What?"

"We have a meet and greet don't we?" Jake commented and turned to andy for the answer.

"Right... well, ok then. Let's go before jon kills us for being a little late"

As if on cue, Jon came running at the brides and shaking his head.

"Sorry man!" they all yelled at the same time. Jon grabbed CC by the ear and drug him away. All the guys followed. Andy kissed me and walked away quickly.

I walked into the green room and waited. Dadadadadadadadada! DA DA!! I was singing to myself, so what?

*after the pay and hey- I mean meet and greet*

The boys walked back into the green room 2 1/2 hours later. They looked pumped up and were talking about some of the fans that had shared stories with them. Andy and Jinxx's eyes were a little red as if they'd been crying.

"Hey babe you ok?" I asked

"Yeah we'll be fine. A girl- her names Genevieve- came up to us and told us all about how we've helped her in life. She showed us her scars and told us about having a shit life. Reminded us of you."

Huh that name sounded so familiar. Wait- lightbulb moment!

"Andy, what's her last name?"

"uhhhh," he glanced at jinxx.

"Franklinhophinstinberg" jinxx said

"HOLY CRAP. IS SHE STILL HERE?" I was screaming and running around in circles.

"Yeah probably. Why?"

"She was my best friend for years. We lost contact when she moved"

Andy quickly called up security and told them to go looking for her.

A few minutes later they brought her in. She looked around confused until her eyes landed on me.

"Fuck!! Marina? is that you?"

"Gen, yes!! OMG I've missed you!!"

We ran at each other and hugged.

Jon walked in next. He stood at the doorway taking in the scene before him- 2 weeping happy girls, 5 rock and roll guys with crazy hair who were bewilderingly watching us. He shook his head and said, "sound check now so get your skinny asses up there"

The boys walked out after making us stand side stage to watch

Halfway through the show, the guys stopped playing.

"Alright everyone. We all know that I have a girlfriend. And I want her to come out here. COME ON MARINA"

I stood up in shock and walked out. Please don't break up with me. When I saw the guys maniac grins I realized that was a stupid thought though. He wouldn't ever do that. I looked back at Gen who smiled in excitement at me and nodded her head for me to keep going forward.

Andy took me hand in his and stared deep into my eyes.

"I know I said id never do this, but you have completely changed my mind, Marina. You've made me better. You complete me. Everything I do, I do for you. So I have a preposition for you."

He got down on one knee and smiled when he saw my face go slack with shock. Was this really happening? OMG!!

" Will you marry me?" he pulled out a ring too. It was stunning. It had a black band with a single cushion cut diamond in the middle surrounded by smaller black and white and blue diamonds. On the inside of the band was engraved, 'You're my rebel love, and my heart of fire. Forever AB +MC'

I felt my eyes start to burn like I was gonna cry.

Andy stayed there, kneeling in front of me waiting for my answer. The crowd was freaking out and screaming all sorta of ramble but soon a chant they started could be heard "YES YES YES YES" I'm pretty sure they wanted me to say yes. Oh maybe I should speak. That's good right?

I stared down at my angle- oops angel- and my Saviour. "Yes" I told him

The guys began to play Rebel Love Song, the fans screeched louder than ever and Andy picked me up and swung me around. He had never looked this happy in his life. He was glowing. And yes, crying alittle.

"Hey babe?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"Give me my damn ring!"

He put it on my finger and suddenly I remembered Gen. She grinned at me and mouthed 'congrats'

Looking out from my perch in Andy's arms, I saw everything. Everyone that matters to me, all together. I saw the reason I live and the reasons I'm grateful I did live. My best friend, my favorite band turned family, the love of my life, and the roar of the crowd. That's why I live. That's why I am alive and that's why I can finally say I'm happy to live. It may have taken years but I now have a true family, a group of people that love me, and I know now that life is mine and I'm glad. I don't ever want to lose it and I don't think I will. Life isn't easy but in the end it's worth it. You just have to keep trying. Like the song says, "never give in, never back down" those are words to live by.

I've learned so much from Andy. He's taught me to be strong, to survive, to love and what it's like to be loved. He is my saviour and this is our rebel love.

The End

Hey guys this is the end of Our Rebel Love. Leave your comments please!!! ily oh and I'll be starting a new book. Cowriting it with @death_at_midnight. It's gonna be a Kellic. Thanks for sticking with me through the story.

-Juliet.

This is for Chiara and Gen btw. I love you both.