Kyo grabs her hand, stopping her. "No one is dying on my watch. I want that understood. If Kokabiel hurts any of you, his head is coming clean off." 

Rias smiles and kisses his cheek. "And that's what I love about you." 

Kyo sniffs the air, sensing danger. "This way!" Everyone follows Kyo's lead where they see Valper surrounded by yellow light. 

"What in the world is that?" Asia asks. 

"It seems like the four Excaliburs have been made into one." The ORC looks up and sees Kokabiel sitting on a floating throne. "That is just so Valper, you know?" 

"Kokabiel!" Rias shouts. 

"DEATH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!" Erakhan declares as Kyo summons his dragon armor. 

"So is big brother on his way yet? Or is it Serafall instead?" Kokabiel asks. 

"Right now, we're the ones here ready to fight." Rias states. "That's all that matters." 

Kokabiel snaps his fingers and sends a giant spear of light at the gym. Kyo shoots between its line of fire and crosses his arms, blocking the attack from hitting the gym. 

Kyo then gets sent back by the blast, blowing him into the forest. 

"KYO!" Issei shouts. 

"Ignorant boy. Since you came all this way to see me, I might as well let you play with my favorite pets!" Kokabiel's throne sends a giant light of energy into the ground that releases the humongous three-headed dogs. 

"Cerberus?!" Rias exclaims in shock

"Living at the gates of hell, its the watch-dog of Hades." Akeno explains. 

"So he's real?" Asia whimpers. "What're we gonna do?" 

"Bringing it to this world is forbidden!" Rias states. "Let's send him back! Akeno! Koneko!" 

"Yes ma'am!" They both say. 

"Issei use the Sacred Gear to enhance our power!" Rias orders. 

"Right! Boosted Gear!" Issei says summoning his gauntlet. 

Akeno and Rias dodge various flame attacks from the Hell-Dogs while Koneko jumps in and kicks one of the heads down. 

One of the Cerberus dogs was about to jump at them but gets stopped. It looks back and sees Kyo grabbing its' hind leg. 

"Bad puppy." Kyo grunts as he then swings the dog over him, slamming it into the ground. "'Bout time I used my trump cards. Charn! Indo!" 

Charn and Indo then appear in their power forms. 

"Time to use your 'gifts.'" Kyo orders. They both nod. Indo gets down on all four as Kyo then sends a ball of fire at him and does the same to Charn. They both growl and roar as they transform and grow in height.