Pack members come out of their rooms and start following Bryson. Many looked worried as they hold onto their kids and follow their Alpha. Tears gather in my eyes.

"Wait no Bryson! I want to go with you!" I struggle to get out of his grip but it only tightens as he runs down the halls of the pack house and into the basement.

He doesn't go to the cells though. He goes to a wall with weapons and pulls on the arm of an ax. The wall slides to the side and the people behind us head inside and down the hall. Mom and Luna appear and take me from Bryson.

"This time Everett, I can't have you with me. The rogues are different, more powerful. They have to be apart of Archer's plan. Their attacks are too coordinated for a bunch of rogues just trying to get a meal. I need you here safe." Bryson kisses me before nodding to my mother and his and running.

"Bryson!!" I yell as Mom drags me into the safe room. Luna stands at the door with a warrior waiting for any other remaining members.

"Everett, please you need to stay here and support the pack members that cannot fight. They need their Luna to be strong." Mom looks me in the eyes and holds me by the shoulders. Her eyes are hard and firm. I won't be able to fight with her.

Everyone is almost in the safe room, when I notice that Justin and Alice are missing. I turn to mom as she takes into account for everyone. "Mom where are Justin and Alice?"

"They should be here. They were sleeping at a friends house just on the south side of the pack, close to the pack house." Mom looks around panicked. "They have to be here."

"They're not. I have to go get them. The rogues are on the south side of the pack and heading this way." I run to the door and see the Luna standing there, the door shut.

"Luna you have to let me out. There are kids still in the south end of the pack. I have to go." I say and I feel my wolf rise at the thought of innocent kids being hurt by the likes of Archer. He's already hurt enough people. "Please Luna!"

"Everett! You won't be able to do anything. I'll mind link Bryson to let him know." Luna says and moves to mind link him.

I growl, shocking everyone. "Let me out!"

I can't hold back my wolf anymore as I shift and stand in front of Luna. My head high, not letting go of eye contact. "Everett... when?" Mom says shocked and I growl lunging for the door trying to open it but it's too strong. There has to be a way out. I need to save Justin and Alice. They are still out there.

"Let her go." I hear Mom say to Luna.

"Emily are you sure?" Luna looks at me and I stare at my mom as her eyes fill up with tears as she looks at me in my wolf form, standing tall and acting like a true Luna. Mom nods and Luna opens the door with the press of a button.

I run as fast as I can out of the pack house and towards the south side of the pack. I follow Bryson's scent before I can pick up Justin and Alice's. Their scent leads me to a house with a smashed in door. Oh no. I hear whimpering and growling coming from inside. I hurry inside and find Justin and Alice with another young girl and boy huddling in the corner. The body of a dead wolf lies in front of them. It's not the rogue. It doesn't smell of rotting flesh. It must be a warrior or the kids parents.

"Everett!" Alice says and runs to me hugging me. She must recognize my scent. Justin runs to me and tries to hold his tears. I lick their face and shift, making sure to cover myself up.

"You guys are safe now. I'm going to take you to the pack house. We need to be really quiet. We can't draw any attention to ourselves okay. I want you all to climb onto my back and hold on tight." I shift and crouch. One after another all four of them climb onto my back and I stand unsteadily. I'm not used to carrying weight in wolf form and I'm not strong from the malnourishment.