Zenitsu, along with Inosuke and Shinobu, looked at each other. Confusion on each of them. They decided to just follow him.

They walked on the long path inside the Headquarter.

What is wrong with him? Zenitsu looked at his gentle friend, quite worried, frown on his forehead. He looked out of it, his gaze is empty.

Then, as if on cue, before he can grab Tanjirō's body, he heard something, stopping him. The voices of blooming flowers, the petals flying around, making a really soft, gentle, and relaxing sound.

How nice..

He wondered. He asked himself. Where would a sound so nice be heard?

Yet.. The smell of sadness and hatred are there, despite the kindness.

But.. The sound of a strained scream and weeping, so painful to ears, despite the gentleness.

The other boy felt warmth envelope his body. Inosuke remembered this warmth.

I felt like someone, long, long ago, ever hold on to me..

Before their questions increased, in front of them is their answer. The reason why they sense all kind of emotions together. A soft gust of wind blew the cherry-blossom petals toward them, interrupting their vision. They all brought their hand to their faces, protecting themselves from the petals, one eye closed.

After the view cleared out, their eyes opened oh so slowly. At that time, their eyes widened so wide.

In front of them, is a woman with long pale pink hair that ends with pale violet streaks, lte loose on her back, dancing a kagura dance so elegantly, a pair of fans on her hands.

The petals around her looked like they were dancing together with her. She clads in a white kimono paired with red sash, that get along with her locks— which are decorated with a red flower ornament— and orbs so well.

 She clads in a white kimono paired with red sash, that get along with her locks— which are decorated with a red flower ornament— and orbs so well

Words formed on the lump in their throats, not coming out.

The supposedly almost blooming cherry-blossom trees around her, now fully bloomed their pink petals making a beautiful stage just for her.

Her eyes, filled with undescribed emotions; sadness, determination, hatred and others.

The Insect Pillar looked at her, eyes sparkling, pink on her cheeks. She always looked so beautiful..

The dance the pillar so fond with, making her anger-full heart melt a little, warmth enveloping her.

She looked to her side, upon the three boys with widened-eyes, dumbfounded. She smiled knowingly.

After a short —yet so beautifully long, like eternity— dance session, she came to a halt, finished with her closing her fans together in a gentle manner. Her long eyelashes fluttered open together with her eyes, looking at her spectator with half-opened eyes.

Before Shinobu can say anything,—or anyone in that matter—someone interrupted her.

Dread evidence on his facial features, dark crimson eyes widened, Shinobu looked at him closely. His body and voices shook.

"A... Demon...?"

———— ❁ ✿ ❁ ————