Punk Nathanael x BULLIED!! Reader (4)

Author's Note: God f****ng damn its been what?? 1year?!?! From the last chapter of this series...damn i might aswell be the most awful author in the world and suprisingly you reader never sees but amaze me. You still read it and it made me really guilty. So i'll continue this..Btw the last part (part 3) was edited to match the story cause i realized some part of it doesnt add up. But any way on with the story.

......................................................................................

Next day......

Your Pov.

I cant believe it Nathanael almost kissed me?!?! Gosh can't stop thinking about it. I could even sleep well I did sleep just not a lot. I was sitting in the bathtub, half of my face submerge in the water as I think. It was 7 am in the morning so I have time to prepare before school start before 9am.

*sigh*I got up from my bathtub and proceed drying myself. You wore a black sleeveless shirt amd over your light pink crop top that hang on one shoulder. Wearing a black short cut just above your knees with silver chain accent hang on the side. You went down to greet your househelper "Morning, Alice" and headed to the table to eat (whatever u eat in mornings). You thanked for the meal once you finished, you proceed to the door. You got your backpack and your off to school.

Along the way there you wished not to run onto him or even see him today for that matter. You still cant forget yesterday god you want to bang your head to the pole and have amnesia. You just want to forget it, all you know he was just maybe teasing you or if the man didnt stop both of you he will stop on his own and laugh at you that you though he would kiss you and share it to his buddies at school. You were so not ok seeing him.

You sigh in dispair as a hand landed on your shoulder. You looked hoping it was not him and relieved it was your sweet friend, Marinette. "Thank God" you sigh again in relief earning a giggle from your friend"Hihihi you looked so devasted earlier and now relief, what's up with you today?"she asked. You were about to tell her what happed but in the corner of your eye saw a reddish orange blob walk passed you, you really have to shut up or he'll hear it. Marinette was confused and didnt look good about it, she was worried. You saw him passed you two and already 10 meter away from guys so you faced Mari again. "(Y/n) you look really pale...want to go to the clinic??"she asked as worry covered her tone. You declined her and said you'er fine just lack sleep thats all. She was still worried for you but nodded and asked for you to go to class together. Upon arriving said class you begone to panic.....'wait his my seatmate right?? Oh no....' you thought as you slowly walk up the stairs to your seat. He wasnt there yet and it relieved you. Man you cant count how many sigh of relief you did this morning.

Classes as started and he is still not here 'yes I can relaxed, I think he cut classes today' you thought. You think he did it cause he did it on some of the class.

After 30 mins of the class the front door opened and your eyes went wide.............................it was him....

'Nonononononono' you silently yelled in your head begging please let the teacher sent him to the principal's office but to you dismay hi wasnt sent there. Your shoulders slumped down.

The teacher sighed in annoyance that her class was disturb yet aagin by no other than Nathanael. "Please go to your seat boy I have no time in dealing with this.." she said with annoyance. Nathanael looked pissed from the start so the moment he layed his eyes on you his aura darkened. The class felt it and it scared them especially you...

He went up the stairs and sat beside you. No words was uttered not even a sound. You felt scared and confused, 'what stole his nuts and got super pissed to the point his spreading black pepper' you thought. The moment he sat he never looked at you the entire class and it was a good thing at least your not getting in to trouble or something.