2: Dance

My dad drive me to school so my (d/c) dress won't be ruined. It was a our dance night and guess what people....NO__ONE__A_S_K_E_D ME OUT...awesome right..well no. I put by the teachers as the party planner so I was busy this past week so maybe that's was no one asked me because I was not around all the time. Everyone is in the gym already; some are eating, some are dancing and some was just chatting. I spotted Alya and the others by the punch bowl just chatting. "Alya, Nino, Adrien, what sup?", "hey (y/n), cute dress", Adrien is really a nice guy but some people just don't see that because all they care is his face. "thanks Adrien, hey where's Nath?", I tried looking around looking for Nathanael until I spotted him at the center of the dance for....dancing with a girl, Marinette. I my heart felt like it was broken to bits. I can't blame him he was in love with Marinette and I'm just a friend. I was watching them dance until the song ended. Nathanael took Marinette's hand then head out side the gym. I followed them and saw them going upstairs to the school balcony that I didn't know we had. "Marinette I wanted to tell you something", "what is it Nathanael", Nath walked closer to Marinette and held both of her hands and placed it near his chest. I don't believe it, I dont want to believe it. Nath is going to confess to Marinette...I--I felt like I was stab in the chest by a knife 100 times painful. I felt tears fall from eyes, it hurts so bad I thinking I'm gonna break. I cover my mouth so they can't hear me then I heard Nath spoke....."I love you, Marinette", there on that phrase I felt like my whole world had just been destroyed. I collapsed to the floor clenching my fist to my chest, my heart can take anymore much of this I--I have to leave I tried to regain my composure. I walked away from the scene away enough that they won't hear me running (this shoes can be annoying). 

I ran through the gym hall "Hey (y/n), wher----", I didn't let Alya finish her sentence and went straight out of school....I'm to heart broken to even stay in that place.

Nathanael's POV

"I love you, Marinette",

"But, Nath I like someone else", Marinette looked my in guilty eyes.

"I know that, I just wanted to tell you that so I can move on....you see I love (y/n)", Marinette looked surprised. She gave a smile "then you should tell (y/n) that",

" I know, I'm planning to tell her tonight", I gave Mari a smile

"She'll loved that Nath", we went down to the gym to join the others and (y/n). I saw Adrien, Alya, Nino look a little confused and (y/n) was not there.

"hey Adrien, (y/n) hasn't arrived yet?", "oh hey Nath, she was hear a minute ago then I think she followed you guys but moments later she went back running to the door", Adrien looked confused and worried. "I saw her running outside, what did you guys do?", Alya gave me the what-have-you-done face. "what (y/n)???, I didn't saw her with us", I told them "Oh no Nath, She might have heard us....and misunderstood it", Marinette paused a little before continuing; she looked sorry for her. " I need to find her, did she told you where she is going?", I asked Alya "dude as we said she ran outside", I ran outside the gym hall out of the school. Where could I find her now..think Nathanael, where could she be. I rocked my head to come up a place where she could be the I thought of a place, a place where we first meet, Eiffel tower.

I ran as fast as I can, I my tie came loose and to of my buttons opened showing my collar one. I look messed up as a reach the place, my hair was everywhere. I went first to the bench where we always hangout but she wasn't there....now where is she. I tried to look for my (h/c) beauty until I so her standing under the Eiffel Tower. She was looking up letting her hair came down to her back showing her beautiful neck line. She was beautiful in her (kind of dress)(d/c), it shows her curves beautifully. She was the only one there, under the lights....I approached her, I tried to fix my hair and took my tie away into my pocket. 

"(y/n)", she looked at me startled, her eyes were swollen...so she was crying. How could I hurt something so gently and fragile like her.

"go away, Nathanael", she averted her gaze and look at the ground. she hugged the shoulders tightly.

"(y/n), please hear me out", I tried to touch her but she slapped it way.

"why are you even here, you should be with your princess", she turn around from me, her back was facing me. "but I am with her", I hugged her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder , sniffing her scent on her neck. I felt her flinch "don't touch me!, leave me alone!", she turned to face me tried pushing me away. 

(y/n)'s POV

I pushed away Nathanael from me I didn't want to see him but even if I gave all I can to push him away I can't because.

.

.

.

.his stronger that me (A/N: this part got my friend expecting her to say "because I still love him", well troll >_<). "(y/n) I love you", Nath spoke and I got me confused "love me, yeah right,....love me as a friend", I gave up and stepped back. Yeah I'm just a friend to him, he took both of my hands and held it tight "You are my light, my inspiration and my love, all this time I was loving the wrong person that the person who love me more is always right beside me and I ignored her", Nath let go and reached for my cheeks wiped my tears away "I was so caught up thinking others if she already there, then I realize that I love you, (y/n)....I'm glad I found you", I felt tear fell from my eyes again...."Je T'aime (Y/n)", "Je t'aime, Nathanael", He kissed me there on the spot "toujour", I spoke between kisses. Paris is the place of where love is shared.

Yeah I hope you guys liked it....comment, follow and vote.....share some suggestions to if you want.