10: Fell so hard (1)

This is dedicated to @lizzyfizzymc for the great comments and awesome votes. So far that the reason I'm keep on doing this one shots hehehe.. I thank you all the people who are following and voting for this book. Its really fun reading your comments and seeing you guys even voted for it.. Thank you so much.......I wish you guys could see my other book Satan's Headache although is not ready yet cause' there are still things need to be change there 

well anyway on with the chapter

gf/n: girl best friend name

c/n: crush name

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

I was staring at the guy who stole my heart without him knowing it. The guy how wore a black blazer and a orange printed shirt, who has the soft orange-red hair and blue ocean like eyes. When ever I look into those eyes is like it keeps pulling me in deep in trance, so deep there's no way out. 

Everything about him got me falling for him even more; having to know new things about him the more he came staying in my mind. But knowing to much also hurts.....

Knowing the person you love see another, no other name leaves his lips but her name, singing praises and greatness about her. 

He was like a tree that I'm trying climb from every top I reach I get to know new things and from how much I climb the harder the fall, the more pain it hits not my my body but in my heart. I'm just a friend to him and all is gonna get to. I'm only a friend to him nothing more....

As I think about this things the teacher's voice got out of thought.....

"(Y/N)!!!!, are you listening to me?!", the Ms. B (sorry I forgot the name) called my attention.

"Y-yes ma'am!!", I was startled and stood from my sit then everybody started laughing. I saw Nathanael is laughing to but because of his adorable smile I can't put myself to be mad at him. 

The teacher was about send me to the principle but she notice something odd so she didn't continue. 

The bell rang indicating lunch is on. I packed my stuff in my (f/c) bag. I saw Nathanael looking at Marinette with eyes love. Hurt filled my heart sending a hundred stabs in my body like knives. 

I was about to leave but the teacher stopped me. "Y/N, do you have a moment?", I went back a few steps to face her.

"yes, Ms. B (again forgot the name) what could I help you with?", I asked concerned.

"You seem down the dumps earlier like something is boring you, are you alright?",

"Its nothing to worry about I just fell earlier and it kinda hit my head a little but I'm fine really", she was about to say anything to me but I left the room before she could utter one word.

I reached the cafeteria and sat with my friends, Alya and Marinette---yeah she might be my love rival with Nathanael but Mari is really a good person and I know that she has a huge crush on Adrien even i he doesn't say it and Nathanael is dense that she like someone else.....wow people nowadays. I sat in front of them holding my latte and some (Fav. flavor) muffins.