Fright Night

(pls turn your background to black and white for effects in this chapter, thank u and sorry for the inconvience")

9:36 pm. *at Adrien's House*

You and Nathanael accepted the invitation to come to Adrien's house to have a one night sleep over. You where in your house packing the last items inside in your bag. After a few moments checking the item list you heard a couple of knocks downstairs. You were afraid of the dark actually but before you were brave because your parents were there at home but this time they weren't because they had a business trip off country for 1 week. Your parents allowed you go on sleepover at your friends' houses to keep you company at the night. You took out your flashlight that you just recently packed inside your bag and on it. As you held a bat on your other free hand for protection from whatever that was downstairs. You walked slowly downstairs as every step you take you heart beats fast like you were in a marathon. You came down at your living room. You step slowly and you accidentally hit your moving vacuum cleaner. It made you scream for your dear life as because you didn't knew what it was.

"(y/n)!!!!!! are you alright!?!?", you heard your friend / crush shouted in panic from the other side of the door. 

You calm down and settled you heart. You reached for the doorknob as you prepare a smile to greet him. As you slowly opened the door you saw a half dead looking Nathanael all covered in blood, you were horrified. Nathanael moaned like in pain and placed his bloody hand on your shoulder. You stared at his hand while you process the scene on whats going on. You got the idea after seconds and scream at him frightened. He held his other hand high to the air something shine like a knife. It got you weak knee and fell to the floor, you wanted to run but you were to scared to even move. Your screaming inside your brain yelling MOVE!! MOVE!! god dammit body MOVE!! but no sound escaped your lips. You closed your eyes accepting your end until you heard Nathanael laugh like no tomorrow. You slowly opened your eyes one at the time until you saw Nathanael laughing as his arms rapped around his stomach. 

It got you mad at him for pranking you to death. He scared you and you know very well that he knows that you hate scary things. You clench you teeth together holding in your anger, Nathanael saw you clenching your teeth out of anger as your head held low hiding your eyes. He saw some tears fall from your (s/c) face. He felt awful putting that prank at you, he went closer to you and rapped his arms around you. He felt you flinch, you felt him smirks as soon he got your reaction. 

You rapped your arms around him, he thought that you forgive him but every single second pass the hug felt kinda getting tight until to the point it made him moan in pain. You tighten your grip around him as he pat your back signaling you to quite and he surrender. You let go and stood up, still angry and disappointed at him.

~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~

You guys made up after some minutes and both headed to Adrien's house. You both reached Adrien's house and was greeted by Nathalie. You were both lead inside and saw the rest of the gang and the bags full of clothes and snacks. Adrien appeared up on the staircase all in his night attire. All of you were given separated room in twos. Marinette with Adrien's room and Alya and Nino in their room and same goes to you and Nath. After you guys left your things inside the rooms, you all meet up at the house's garden where you guys will be telling ghost stories. You really hate scary stories but it will be a kill joy for everybody if you left out. Nathanael knew you hate them and decide that he return the favor. He held your hand until you guys reached the garden. 

Everything was in order, everybody has a flashlight ready for the scary effects later on. The first on to tell a scary story was Marinette. 

"there was a old man who live alone in a old house up on the hill", she started.