9 : "Good" morning

A/N: this is a smut, your not allowed to read if your under 15 years old...you have been warned. an yeah Chris was here>_<

10:30 pm

Your POV

Its already late that I got home. Designing with Marinette is great but because of some many clients it became tiresome. Adrien her husband and Nathaniel my husband helped by modeling the designs and entertaining the costumers. We get extra money for on the spot self portrait by Nath and some homemade pastries that Marinnette and Alya made. Nino, Alya's husband to the cashiers and the advertisement. Its almost 4 months now since I got married and so far I love everything is happening right now.

Nathaniel headed home 2 hours early because I told him I need some things finish for tomorrow and hell I'm so tired. I opened the door and throw my house somewhere in the corner. I went up stairs to find Nath but I didn't see him then I heard the shower is on. Oh his taking a shower, I went near the door and called out for him. 

"Nathanael, You there?",

"Y/n, your back...and yes I'm here", He said behind the bathroom door. I went to the closet as I remove my clothes in the process. I wore my (f/c) night gown and went to bed. I feel like all my energy had gone out of my body. I heard the shower door opened and out the half naked Nathanael, I smile at the sexy body in front of me. 

"you like what you see?", a smirk formed in his lips as he went closer. He was just wearing his boxers, he wears it so low I can see his V and sexy abs. He climb on top of me, his wet red hair flowing down his face and damn my husband is so hot. His hands traveled to my waist rapping me near his chest in place. He snuggled his nose to my neck, I can feel his hot breath near my skin. "Y/n...", He said in a seductive voice. He suck the nape of my neck leaving several hickeys to show that I'm his. I like the way he leaves marks it shows how he love me and care for me. I rapped my arms in his neck moaning his name "Na-nathanael...", I felt him smirk between kisses "You like that, Y/n", He lick my neck to my ear that he earn a moan out of me. I reached for his cheeks and Kissed him, he was surprise at first but kissed back in the end. I bit his lower mouth enough so he can open him up so I can insert my tongue. 

Our tongues fought for dominance and I wasn't letting him win this night. I slides my right hand through his back to his ass. I felt him flinch under my touch, Nathanael is a bit of sensitive on the skin so is easy too tease. I flip him over so now I was on top of him. I can see how red his cheeks are--oh how cute he is--I thought.

"Y--y/n", He smirk as he spoke my name. 

I pushed down my hands to his abs to his chest "nhh, y/n", I kissed his lips softly at first and soon I became intense. I broke the kiss and sat up, he was startled why I stopped kissing him. I reached my left hand to his crouch rubbing his hard member under the thin fabrics of his boxers. I heard him moan under my touch---oh how vulnerable he is right now but alas is just going to me be for awhile--I thought to myself as I smirk on a idea. 

I reach down to his ear and said "good night", I quickly grab the blankets and covered it over me. I was quietly laughing to myself.

I literally just teased him...hehehe

Nathanael's POV

She trick me

She just trick me

She did, didn't she...

I was left dumbfound staring at the ceiling rocking my head what just happened. I glance at y/n sleeping quietly right beside me. A wide smirk formed in my lips----Y/n, you could play that game--- I thought as a wicked plan came to mind.