First Muster: Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"Yeora?" Hoseok poked his head through the door.

Yeora looked up from the fabric she's cutting and bowed slightly.

"Someone's here for you," Hoseok smiled.

She stepped out of the room and was pleasantly surprised that Jungkook is standing there by the wall. His hands are shoved in his pockets while he blows air into his seemingly longer blue locks.

"Prince Jungkook," Yeora bowed to him.

He immediately threw her a glare. "Jungkook okay? Jungkook," he pouted making Hosek laugh.

"How are you?" Yeora dismissed his pouting.

"I'm doing great. But I need your help," Jungkook looked worried.

"I've talked bout it with Hoseok and he has already approved your short vacation with me,"

"What?" she raised her brows but then just nodded.

"You're going to theor kingdom, to Poseidon," Hoseok announced.

"What? Why?" she asked in confusion.

"You'll see once we're there," Jungkook said solemnly.

Somehow, he sounded off and that made Yeora worry about what Jungkook is asking help for.

--

As expected, Yeora looked at the seaweed Jungkook is holding uo in her face. He knew she would hate it but it's the only way for her to breath underwater.

"Jungkook, no," she said in a clipped tone.

"Come on Yeora, just one strand. You don't even need to chew it. Just swallow, please, please," Jungkook pleaded.

"Okay, here's the deal. Tell me what it is that you need my help with and then, I will dexide if it's worth swallowing thay disgusting green thing in your hand or no," Yeora offered.

Jungkook sighed in defeat. Maybe mentioning that it has something ro do with Lisa would change her mind.

"It's Lisa," Jungkook breathed.

He immediately got her attention.

"What about her?"

"I told you, it's hard to explain. You better just see for yourself," he said and held the seaweed again infront of her face.

Yeora took the seaweed and reluctantly placed it in her mouth. She was pleasantly surprised that it didn't actually taste bad.

"That actually tastes, fresh and cooling," she admitted.

"See? I told you, it won't be that bad," Jungkook nodded. "Ready?" he asked her.

Yeora nodded and slipped into the water. Jungkool followed her behind and his tail appeared startling Yeora. She felt sething cold touch her leg and when she looked down, Jungkook's blue tail can be seen clearly through the waters.

"Wow," she muttered in astonishment.

Jungkook smirked, amused at how Yeora is reacting.