Pest control

Jimin's POV.

Me and Yoongi stared at the girl in front of us, confused, even more confused when the cave starts glowing. We ignored her question and we fired back.

"No, W-Who are you? Where's Jisoo?" I stuttered. The girl smiled and motioned us to follow her.

We were walking in a path, the cave wall, covered in shining and sparkling gems.

"So, what business do you have with my mate?" The girl asked and opened a wooden door.

"S-She's my friend's sister, how about you?" She turned her head and motioned us to come inside.

"I'm her mate, didn't you hear what I said?" She giggled and sat down. "Please, take a seat" She pat the surface of the sofa.

"How can we know we can trust you?" Yoongi irked.

"I told you already, she's my mate" The girl rolled her eyes.

"So where is she?" Yoongi asked and sat down. I plopped down next to Yoongi and held his hand.

"She's taking a shower, do you want some tea or snacks?" She asked politely. I nodded.

"Anything's fine" I said and Yoongi looked at me weirdly.

"Minnie, what the fuck?" Yoongi cursed and I smiled at him. My eyes forming into crescents.

"Might as well be nice to Jisoo's mate, don't you think?" He sighed and nodded.

"I guess, so what's your name?" Yoongi asked and the girl pointed at herself. "Well you're the only person here, aside from us"

The girl apologized.

"O-Oh sorry, my name is Jennie Kim, please call me Jennie, and I'm an Alpha, what about your names?" She asked us and introduced ourselves.

"I'm Park Jimin, I'm a Beta this is my mate" I said and pointed at Yoongi.

"Min Yoongi, Alpha" Yoongi plainly introduced.

"Omo, Jimin, Jisoo told me a small chubby guy named Jimin!" Jennie said and stood up then went to pinch my cheeks.Oh no. "You came from Lunar pack, right? I'm so sorry"

"Ack, Ish nawt youw fawt" She let go of my cheek and I rubbed it.

"Sorry, you're just so cute, but my Jisoo is cuter" She perked and Yoongi growled.

"Oh yeah? It's obvious that Jimin is more cute" Yoongi challenged and I blushed then I tried to calm him down.

"Wanna bet?!" Jennie said and put her hands on her hips with a daring smirk.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing" Yoongi spat.

Then in a blink of an eye, they were butting their heads. Glaring at eachother.

"Y-Yah! Y-Yoongi hyung!" I tried to stop them.

Then they started on picking on eachother's hair and clothes. Alpha's are so damn warfreaks...

"What is going here?" A raspy voice said.

I turned my head at the voice and recognized her, I gasped and she had the same reaction. I widened my eyes and tears threatened to fall.

"JIIIIIIIIIIIIISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I ran to her and engulfed her with a hug.

"JIMIN OPPA! OH MY GOD!  H-How did you?" She asked overwhelmed and happy as tears trickled down her face.

"Ryujin, a-and Tae! H-He looks weird, he h-has those horns and a halo! The clothes his wearing are w-weird" Jimin explained.

"Ryujin brought you here?" I nodded frantically. In the corner of my eye I see Yoonie and Jennie with a vein popping on their head.